Reviews for You're Kidding Me
Dyson chapter 1 . 1/10
I won't lie; Nikki is easily the least endearing child I've ever encountered in a fic or otherwise. Seriously. I feel like they would've strangled her by now. I really did like the story otherwise, but that little girl is the most annoying thing ever. EVER.

And I really cannot fathom the possibility that Derek or Casey would let her run as rampant as she does.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Aww, Ben sounds so cute! XD And I just adore Nikki. She's so hyper and curious but she must be a pain to deal with constantly. I also really enjoy how Derek calls her Snicks like he called Marti Smarti. xDD
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
For a six yr old, Nikki gets into so much trouble at school!

Nikki's innocence just makes situations more amusing when she asks those questions that parents don't want to answer.

the sequel was amusing just like the previous story.

Well done!

*****

"Grampa, she's being weird again!" -Nikki (to George)

***

"Grandpa, why are we going to the hopsital? You said we s'posed to wait for Mommy and Daddy to call." -Nikki

"Because your grandma is weird, Nikki." -George

"Oh." -Nikki
I'mJustWeird chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
that last part was hysterical! nicki was just awesome! the only thing i'm wondering is how a like 5 year old could get her hands on firecrackers. and then the roof of her school. but it's still pretty funny.
Frogster chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
So cute! Nikki sounded so much like Casey when she said “Dad-dy!” You wouldn't think that that was a gene, but I guess it is...

And Derek does complain about everybody. Most especially Casey. Sometimes I think he gripes more than she does.

Fantastic job!
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
OMG! I was laughing so hard at this, and the other one, that I couldn't breath and had to find my inhaler! And it takes seriously funny things for that to happen! I would love to read more about this little universe you've created. Especially Nikki in public school. And maybe even getting in trouble there and Derek having to pick her up but having to keep her with him for the last hour or so of school and Casey finding out and going to yell at him in front of his students about how their daughter is taking after him and that Benjamin better take after her! But whatever you do, please keep up with the Nikkiverse!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Funny! I love this Nikki-verse series. Very imaginative!
SNN chapter 1 . 7/6/2008

that was too cute!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Heh. Awesome.
supergirlscafe chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I kind of love you for this story. How Casey is just so fed up with it she isn't even surprised that Nikki is expelled. I also love how Derek flirts outrageously with Casey at eight months pregnant. They're so ridiculously but fabulously cute! Great story!
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
oh you are so not getting away with that! elaborate! and add another chapter! seriously a 6 yr old with firecrackers, it's begging to be written!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
loved it update soon
jannikajade chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
HAHAHAHA

Oh God that made my night.

I love your Nikkiverse.