Reviews for Long Road Home
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Bad another great story, just finished it and am ready to start on the next one. You are gifted beyond most writers, having read all of your story's on TB2K past and current and the first 2 Firefly story's I have to say you are one of the greats. Thank you for all of your time and for sharing your gift with us. every one of these story's are movie material.
Wayne
stjwelding chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Another fantastic story Bad
Wayne
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Great story oh you do love the cliffhangers tehehe
Emilia chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Mal's Pride...Oh god I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes over that...Inara is brilliant at subtle snark.
Ellie DC chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
After reading the bad guys scheming about River, I really hope they face off just so she can kick the crap outta him. Jayne can watch and cheer her on lol

I feel like Zoe's role is diminished somewhat, since she doesn't have a romantic partner anymore, so hopefully she can kick some ass too. She's #2 for a reason!
Ellie DC chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Great start to the story, I like how this plot is going so far. With the group separated, there is twice the action, which is always good.

And the bit between Zoe and Mal about the picnic was very good, I could picture that interchange on the show. Congrats.
JustLikeToRead chapter 22 . 4/7/2011
Looking forward to reading the stories following this one. I'm trying not to gobble them down too fast but intersperse them with others; don't want to run out too quickly. :)
JustLikeToRead chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Good so far. :) I'm curious, though, why you portray River as really short. (You're not alone - I frequently see this in other stories.) You say here "River was five feet tall at the most generous." Are you aware that the actress is 5'6-1/2", which is actually slightly taller than average for a woman? Not trying to be critical, just wondering... :)
Song of Scrios chapter 22 . 11/24/2010
I'm going to read the next one now XD!
carick of hunter moon chapter 22 . 11/15/2010
The second part of a story, that hold up as well as the a first story are hard to write.

You have managed to do this and if anything add an edge to your story by developing your story ideas and plot arc.

By doing this you have written a very good story and set the scene for later development of the story arc.

by doing thisyou have add a depth to your story that holds the readers interest and therefore make the reader(me)want to read more of your work well done
Abbey chapter 22 . 9/13/2009
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just found it, as well as Shades of the Past, and wanted to let you know that I love your stories... they are fantastic and very much in character. I love that Jayne has a back story that explains him so well... and that you write "Rayne" so plausibly! Thanks for a few days of shiny reading!
verkisto chapter 22 . 7/14/2009
And another terrific character appears. Thank you.
bladefax chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
Just read your first 2 shade stories...great stuff, sorry it took me so long to find it. Again, Great Stories.
spedclass chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Eliche chapter 22 . 9/6/2008
Really enjoyed this fic. keep it up