Reviews for Like a Song in the Soul
DannySamLover20 chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
awesome job! :D
Your Oasis chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
I really wanted to read Like a Song in the Soul: Push, darn it. This chapter is good though, it shows Link's other side.
Your Oasis chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
I love that everyone changes a bit when they're around Tracy. It's just how she is, effervescent.
Your Oasis chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Tracy is such a great friend.
Your Oasis chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Oooh, I love this! Someone's heart is a-changin'. ;)
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow, this is great! Itching to read more. I love the way you described Tracy's feelings. It sounds like something she'd say.
catsare1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
this story is one of my major favorites i have it all printed out becuase i love it so much. write more trink related stories. your really good!
Serena530 chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
Ah. This story was sweet and insightful. I always wondered what Link's version of things would be. How he dealt with Amber and her mood swings and sutble punishments for not giving her enough attention. Oh and I liked the part with his father. I don't think they showed him the movie, at least not the version I saw, and I think they only mentioned him once in passing. But still, I can imagine his father being like that. Greak writing.)
Jade-Max chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
Well, I -was- going to go back and review each chapter; but I couldn't stop reading it.

The "M" companion piece is what brought me to read this and am I ever glad I did.

This story is a natural progression of Link as a character with an excellently realistic portrayal of what he could have been going through and experiencing. Unlike most Hairspray "quickie" fics where Link suddenly has an epiphany and drops Amber like a bad habit, you incorporated into your story the fact that he and Amber have a relationship.

not only did you incorporate it, you also portrayed it and the relationships Link has with the rest of the "council" in such a manner that it was not only believable, but a natural extension of the movie.

Kudos to you for taking a difficult character piece and turning it into a fantabulous read. I, for one, really appreciate how much detail you put into the development of the Link/Tracy relationship. You gave it a natural progression that felt real and not at all rushed; you gave Link depth and made him more than just "that guy" Tracy's floored over.

I love this piece and will recommend it to friends who enjoy Hairspray as a natural addition to the movie :) Well done.
Owl Emporium chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
Oh my god, that was SO GOOD! I really loved this story; it was nice. It barely had dialouge, which was a nice change. (: Great job...I was lookin' for a story just like this. :D

Angelica
teehouston chapter 18 . 10/1/2008
I Adored this story! I So wish it wasn't OVER! :) OH and love your others too!%)
NerdySuperman chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
heys first off i apologize for not reviewing each chaapter but from me its a compliment. Your story had me so hooked i couldnt stop as soon as i got to the bottom of one chapter i eagerly needed to see what happened in the next so sorry bout not reviewing but check it. If you aren't writing real stories like not fanfics but your own novels your crazy because your wicked good.
slyprentice chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
This was an absolutely adorable story, from beginning to end. I like how you kept it light and fluffed, not weighing us down too hard like so many other stories seem to want to do. Hairspray deals with some serious issues but they certainly deal with it very lightheartedly, just like you've done. Kudos to you and thanks for the lovely story!
Luna Chic799 chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
General overview: I completely love this series. You did a wonderful job with characterization and imagery. I don't really have any critiques except that I wish the chapters would've been longer. I really love your writing, though. :)
Luna Chic799 chapter 16 . 6/19/2008
Your attention to detail and imagery astounded me when Link met the old woman at the bus stop. She was vividly present in my mind. Excellent job with that. Your use of stream of consciousness was magnificent, as well, when Link realizes that he loves Tracy. You're very talented.