Reviews for Look
prettilitTLepoison chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
that was extremely well written, love your style, in love with your perception of House... and Wilson. Mostly House. hehe, its really interesting cause your style is so realistic and cute, it makes me feel all warm inside, yet at the same time make me think. very nice.
ac-the-brain-supreme chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love House agnst. It makes me happy.
calicoskies4ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This was really good, although I think it dragged a bit in the middle. Very sweet interaction between House and Wilson.
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Wow... really interesting way of writing a fic, but it came off perfectly - well done. This is a really nice fic, and I love how you've captured House, and how you've made Wilson less utterly fogiving than many people do.

Well done!
Chameron4ever chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Aw... "only you can say I'm sorry, effectively anyway, with a look." I loved that line. Very in character. Impressiive. :)
YoungFreak92 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
First of all, I want to praise you for introducing me to the wonderful experience of reading a story in second-persons point of view. I really enjoyed reading this story. Your characterization of House was spot on. You laid the weight on his insecure side and need of control instead of just letting him act unemotional. I loved that even when he was feeling "high on love" he still had his feet on the ground enough to mock himself for it. Wilson was genuine, which is harder than it seems since he is such a complicated character. I fell in love with the writing style, the short and clear statements and sentences containing single words. To put it simple; this was one of the best things I have ever read, both in fanfiction and original fiction.
Everlasting Hope chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I really liked this fic. It's compelling and very unique.
Te chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Nicely done. Yeah, House says so much with his eyes, and he and Wilson connect so well.
ARUSHTOTHEHEADlikebrainfreeze chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
i love that its called look! that was perfect! aw i heart house wilson! i love the tension until the end to see which person is which!
BrightestStarInTheNightSky chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
great story i like it :)