Reviews for Hell Is Where The Heart Is
neko-jin72 chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
wow, that was really good. i wished that you would have had sammy in it more though, but it was good to read all the same.
irishgirl9 chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed reading you story! I like protective John stories and I'm glad that Dean was able to save Sammy!
Catasauqua chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
That's what Sammy's life had come down to-a few minutes of freedom for dipped his chin towards his chest, the fire of hell dancing in the reflection of his dark had to become Sam's guardian. Not only over his life, but over his save his child, he may ultimately have to kill him...
friendly chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
great job.. can't wait for more
KatieLB chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
awesome job! dean going head first into that fire and saving sam just about gave me a heart attack! great job!
Catasauqua chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Sammy was smart. Smart in a way that made Mensa members look like drooling idiots.

. At night when the shadows were the darkest, the guilt would eat at him, but he would survive it, because that was what Dean did.

Argh! The evil cliffie!

Wonderful job so you're here.

pariah wilson chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
" he knew quite a bit about waging psychological warfare. Hell, he had been setting up verbal landmines for his dad since he could talk, and mentally screwing most every adult he came in contact with since he was seven.

..his brother had a scarily accurate understanding of his little brother’s mind. The twist was that while Dean used his mouth as a weapon, causing as much collateral damage as possible with minimal word play, Sam used his as a beguiling tactic. Most times he had moved onto a whole new school system before his previous counselors figured out he had manipulated them with puppy dog eyes and little boy smiles."

ok, now I have to read this. SO pegged. :)
KatieLB chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
ARGH! that is all i can say. Can you imagine how John really found out? break your heart. anyway... another really good chapter very intense but tightly written... good job
Catasauqua chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
But Dean wasn’t a trouble-starter; he was, one biology teacher commented to a room of like-minded faculty, a trouble-ender.

He was panning back to the warehouse to look for more details when an eardrum shattering explosion nearly knocked him on his ass.

Oh man, oh man, oh man...

Catasauqua chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
..there was one thing that John Winchester never taught his children-how to fight a man without killing him.

“And if my brother gets a hold of you…,” Sam let the words trail off, full of sinister promise.

Frank didn’t even want to think about why the little boy thought his brother was more of a threat than his own father.

It was a horrible way to die he supposed, burning alive, but it wasn’t like it was human or anything.

He wasn’t too old at all to be walked home from school by his brother.

OMFG! This is one Hell of a start.

KatieLB chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
oh please tell me that dean will get his chance to shoot again soon! Cant wait for the next chapter
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That last line just about breaks my heart. great scary beginning... looking forward to whats to come
camlann chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
I'm really enjoying your fic, and I loved how John acted towards Tom once the explosion took place. Very cool, and so believable. By the way, the line about Sammy-"The boy had more piss and vinegar in him than a gaggle of first year cadets out of some butt-fuck Army academy, and that was not a compliment"-that was totally brilliant. I got such a good laugh from that line! Anyways, great job, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so update again soon!

camlann :)
Pikouaencore chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
This story is awesome ! You write very well, there's a lot of tension in your text ! Can't wait for more, please update soon ! Thanks for sharing.
Ciya chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Damn you are a cruel cliffie person. AH Sammy!