Reviews for Bridge of Thought
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 1 . 3/1
This is beautiful!
Ueue96 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was a rather interesting story. I like how it was told from the mushi's perspective. I don't find many stories like that. Very nice.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Wow. This is beautiful.

Amazing.

Please write more fanfics.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Beautiful job, you really captured the serene and serious side of Mushi-Shi that I doubt many could successfully accomplish. I was amazed at how well-described and poetic everything was, I didn't expect this at reading the summary. So I'm just caught off guard here!

I think Omoibashi is an interesting character. It'd be nice to see it/him/whatever in another story or something. With the way this one-shot ended, there is potential to write maybe some form of continuation. _ But that's just a little suggestion.

Awesome work!
SuperMangaFan89 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was really good!

Please, keep making more fanfictions!
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I really love this story.

I've read it quite a few times.

You phrase things beautifully, and capture the serene, yet serious tone of Mushishi very well.

_

I wish this continued.
Curiosity's Principle chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aw, this was an interesting and cute little story. _

It was interesting to see the encounter from the mushi's perspective. And an interesting idea, teaching the mushi about humans through the mind. Very cool.
Spinderfly chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Is this a one-shot, or what? The Omoibashi is a fascinating character, and I really would like to hear more. I love the poetry in the prose. The technical language is also fitting, in a perplexing sort of way. The Omoibashi seems to take everything in one at a time, completely digesting each little observation before moving onto the next. I really hope you're going to continue this! :D
daitoshi chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I really like this!

You really portrayed the peaceful feeling of the show very well, and Ginko was like he normally is _

I like the ending... It touches me.
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Incredible job. It's short because i like to sum things up. *sweat* Hope you keep it up! :P

-Sked-San-san.
Qem chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wow this is a fantastic Mushishi story. Beautiful job, it has a really eerie feeling, and I like the way this Mushi combines analysis with poetry - it makes for an interesting alien point of view.
Kaneta chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is quite lovely.

I haven't visited the Pit of Voles since I was-oh, 21? Years ago now. It's pleasing to see that some good authors have been attracted here in my absence.

It feels at points like you're reaching for something and not quite making it; the mushi mind could be a bit more alien, a bit more clinical. But all of that would just be more detail, and while it'd be nice this is a fine story as it is. :)
Mariphasa Hecatene chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Oh my gosh, this is simply lovely. Delicate and strange and carefully thought through, like the series. I really like the characterization of the mushi ('how can weather be good or bad?' is great), and Ginko's touch-skittishness is nicely in character (you can hear him wondering just *how* curious this creature might become over the course of the journey...)

I hope there is or will be another one.

I'm so glad there's good Mushishi fic! )
Ppleater chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I absolutely love the visual images to this, and the descriptions, and the interaction. Very well written. There was a part where you suddenly switched to first person from the Mushi's point of view, and I was a bit confused for a second, but other than that this was awesome.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Very, very clever. It's as if I can see this as an episode; everything is so clear to me. Ginko sounds exactly like Ginko. I'm in love with your mushi - it sounds so much like fun.

Keep updating, please!