Reviews for Artist
Blue Bragon chapter 4 . 3/25
Honestly, I love this, I really do. I know you won't update anymore, but I feel that your characterization of Ranma is simply great, and I really want to thank you for it.
iSaint chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
this is great! please continue.
linkgold64 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
gigidy! i love the attitude you put on ranma, its nice to see him not just taking it like he always does plzzzzzzzzzz update soon!
Keigai O Yain chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Interesting can't wait for more
Starkaster chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Really dark story. Interesting though.
Jaur chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
This was good, very good. Certainly the best Ranma story I have read in a long time...
Riniko22 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
It is easy to see that at least two of the Tendo daughters will never look at the good doctor in the same way again. Looking forward to more when you are ready.
RA901 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
this may be the most comprehensive and involving fic i have ever read. it pulls me in and i just love it. vague pseudo-crossover mabye... with Fable? strength skill and will?

should you keep your work at this quality, it wont matter how long it takes.
Confer chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Spydrops chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
This is really fun to read, and well written too ;D Looking forward to future updates, no matter how long they take ;P
Nadrek chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
'Looks like I need more training before I can win here, anyway. See ya later.' - excellent acknowledgement... but a complete failure.

What should Ranma do when presented with a Master of an Art in a nonhostile situation? Learn from them; and moreover, ask them to teach him.

In this case, Ranma could easily trade lessons on lying and/or detecting lying for lessons on stealth; both would improve considerably, and each would quite possibly believe they would be able to outmatch the other, and thus gain a greater benefit for themselves.
GeshronTyler chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
So, the Tendo girls (two of them at least) have gotten their first real look at Ranma. I do wonder if Tofu is going to play a larger part in the story, or if he'll "fall down a sewer and drown".

My my, but Ranma needs someone able to take him down a peg or three. I don't know what other changes you'll be making as you write, but the thought of Ranma facing down Cologne under your rules sends a shiver or two down my spine. Cologne, and Shampoo (and Mousse) will be playing for much higher stakes then. And mean it. No doubt, the curse will be something he has to adapt to and accept, and so far, he's not doing either.

Thanks, reading on.
heeroyuyz chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
I like it! Good stuff indeed! I haven't read a Ranma fic like this, and am really enjoying it so far. It's an entirely different look on the characters. I hope you continue to update!:)
DragonGod926 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Makes me wonder if on his quest to gain all three as allies causes all three to fall in love with him.
Jake chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
I love this story. The interactions between the characters are great, and I love the depiction of Ranma as somebody who makes things happen instead of just having things happen to him.

Can't wait to see the interaction with Akane, although the Ranma-Nabiki dynamic has been fun so far.