Reviews for A Simple Story
Vela513 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
These are the good things about Winter season. Nice emotion capture!
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
... If this is fluff, then you write the best, most eloquent, and most poignant fluff ever known to the history of mankind.

I've read your other drabbles/ficlets too, and I have to say, the -gentleness- of your writing is absolutely masterful. I salute you.

((I'm also dying for you to update Lockdown!... But I know how irritating it probably gets when people pester you endlessly to write something. So I'm not going to say anything. Nope, not me! ;) Hehe. ))
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Aw... that was sweet. :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Good story, Kay. I really enjoyed it. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
T420000 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
your so descriptive in your writing. and your stories are so...good . there sad but in happy ways. I'm wondering if you write just happy or other types of stories.
OSYH chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Simple, heart-warming (and thank goodness cause it's getting cold up here!). Loved it. And no dialogue, what a change to the other fics! :)
Darlantana chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Totally awesome. I wish I could write as descriptively and emotionally charged as you do! Loved it :D
Donny's Boy chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
A deceptively simple story, perhaps. :) This is such a wonderful character exploration, and you've timed it perfectly, what with the days growing shorter and colder (at least where I live). It's all the little details, of course ... Raph's bare neck, the Count of Monte Cristo, Leo brushing against Raph's shoulder. And this ficlet's aimless wandering is exactly wherein its charm lies, I think-these are exactly the kinds of moments with loved ones that we end up cherishing. Thank you for this story.
PlainSimpleGarak chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I really love how this pece captures the mood of fall within the wrold of the TMNT; and I really appreciated reading a warm fic that shows the turtles as a family rather than at odds with one another. Very nicely done!
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Oh, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! The atmosphere carried very well, settling over the reader as if they were there. I loved all of the little personal details, as well as the ambiance. Very nice!

*Fangirl gushes*

Er...sorry about the mess.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That was beautiful. It really, really was.
In The Clouds chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Aw, this makes me feel so cozy inside. And all the little characterizations were just perfect!
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Oo, I really enjoyed this fic. It shows how the turtles can grow, something that is lacking in many of the other stories.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Ah, the rare fuzzy!Leo. :D An elusive beast.

I like this story. It feels so...wintery. And familial. Reminds me of home. I get the impression that Leo doesn't talk much unless someone else addresses him. I always thought it was funny that Leo was the silent, mysterious one, all things considered.

"...and Raph, whose bared neck isn’t carelessness but a challenge. (Leo will take him up on it someday, he swears. Honestly.)" This makes me laugh. Leo's dirty little secret that he gets as much of a kick out of their fights as Raph does?