Reviews for The World of a Weapons Journalist
stronger13 chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
I fell in love with your story. :3 nejiten forever
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
Wow, an immediate wedding, that was clever. I really enjoyed reading it
BadgerPride10 chapter 21 . 1/29/2012

New Reporter: As you can see, a campaign of over two hundred people are begging for the author, Kiwipie, to make a sequel for the story The World of a Weapons Journalist on fanfiction dot net. The story was so good that the campaign couldnt leave it along without a sequel. I, for one, am waiting for the sequel as well... I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE *grabs a sign that says "WANT. SEQUEL. NOW." and starts waving it in the air* MAKE A SEQUEL DAMNIT!

E: See? Even the News Reporter thinks that you should make a sequel. Now do us all a favor and make a se-

E: uh, yeah what they said
Omn chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
Awh, so cute and funny too! Great job, I really enjoyed reading it.
mermaidella chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Crazycally chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
While funny this story is exteemly long winded and out of character, they fanced one another and then got close way to fast
Lauri3n chapter 21 . 3/14/2011
This is terrific! I can't wait to read the sequel!
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 21 . 1/23/2010
Lol the end was funny and I read this whole entire story it took me nearly the whole day and I loved it!
Wolfstar-Telescope chapter 21 . 9/6/2009
hah (muses) tenten has extremely funny ways of putting things, and how she was like "I DON'T WANT TO DIIEE!" on the plane cracked me up, this whole thing cracked me up! nejiten FTW!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
Lesbian Love Potion one word... Genius
Catxisxme chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
So are they ninjas? Cuz they did a disguise jutsu. I'm a little confused.
Catxisxme chapter 1 . 3/7/2009

I LOVE your story!
Sakura555 chapter 21 . 2/4/2009
I Love it!
CuriouserAndCuriouserSaidAlly chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
I love it!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 21 . 10/12/2008
Oh hurry up! Title of the next sequel? SasuSaku, when are they marrying? sheesh. I could hardly keep silent there. I wanted to shriek!