Reviews for The World of a Weapons Journalist
Run Lee XD.
Poor Neji...
Animelover10879 chapter 4 . 8/25
What...?
Oh Ino. I'm concerned for your sanity. Nothing is wrong with shopping... But I'm concerned... Even with Tenten's and Sakura's.
Neji... Why are you prying into Tenten's private life? I question you. I am aware this is only the second chapter.
TabooTwo chapter 2 . 6/27
Hahaha I usually don't see american names in naruto fanfics. It was a present surprise to see my name as nejis secretary. Made me laugh even more when she quit. Amelia's don't take crap from no one. I'm outtie. Hahaha
stronger13 chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
I fell in love with your story. :3 nejiten forever
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
Wow, an immediate wedding, that was clever. I really enjoyed reading it
Requiem10 chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

New Reporter: As you can see, a campaign of over two hundred people are begging for the author, Kiwipie, to make a sequel for the story The World of a Weapons Journalist on fanfiction dot net. The story was so good that the campaign couldnt leave it along without a sequel. I, for one, am waiting for the sequel as well... I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE *grabs a sign that says "WANT. SEQUEL. NOW." and starts waving it in the air* MAKE A SEQUEL DAMNIT!

E: See? Even the News Reporter thinks that you should make a sequel. Now do us all a favor and make a se-

Campaign: SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

E: uh, yeah what they said
Omn chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
Awh, so cute and funny too! Great job, I really enjoyed reading it.
mermaidella chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
cool
Crazycally chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
While funny this story is exteemly long winded and out of character, they fanced one another and then got close way to fast
Lauri3n chapter 21 . 3/14/2011
This is terrific! I can't wait to read the sequel!
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 21 . 1/23/2010
Lol the end was funny and I read this whole entire story it took me nearly the whole day and I loved it!
Wolfstar-Telescope chapter 21 . 9/6/2009
hah (muses) tenten has extremely funny ways of putting things, and how she was like "I DON'T WANT TO DIIEE!" on the plane cracked me up, this whole thing cracked me up! nejiten FTW!