Reviews for A Beautiful Moment and Paper Thin Wishes
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Confusing. You need to work on word usage a little more. Is Leo the one dying, or Raph? Or possibly, both? I like the small tid-bits from their everyday life, though.
Koriat Cyredanthem chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Awesome story, once again! I love the little tidbits from Leonardo; how Michelangelo always forgets to keep the milk stocked, and how Donatello gets bored after more than three hours of practice. A very nice short fic!
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This was a very enjoyable read...but I'm really leaving this review to beg you, once again, to update Lockdown. Please please please please please give us something! Please put up the next chapter! Please don't give up on that story, cause it's awesome. I've re-read it so many times, it's still my favorite one. And it's just killing me to have to wait and wonder if you've abandoned it. Please say you haven't. Please write more! If you've got writers block or something, send questions and ask for advise from your fans. Believe me, we'd love to do anything to help if it means getting some more of that amazing story. So...please, as a christmas present, or at least as your new years resolution, please update Lockdown. Cool. Thanks. :)
Donny's Boy chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
No, no. Not cliche. Not when it's this well done.

I love the mixing of "Important" Things-how to deal with their brothers' depression-with the "Not Important"-poetry, recharging the Shell Cell. All the worrying is so very Leo, and it's so beautiful to learn how much he's paid attention to and cares about his brothers.

This may sound a bit odd, but you have one of the most intimate narrative styles I've read. It really does feel that you're reading this story to me, and only me, while we're both in front of a fireplace or something. It's quite amazing and suits these drabbles perfectly. Thank you, again, for your writing.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I love this. It's so warm and domestic for a probably-character-death story. The little day-to-day details that grow from knowing his home and family so well. It's all so very Leo.

I especially like "If Raph woke up, Leo could tell him some stuff. He’s had a lot of them stored up for a while." I'm not sure why, but I adore that line.
jaunt chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Awesome drabble. Sad, but great writing. ;)