Reviews for Those You've Known
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Great job!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Where did you get that poem from? Did you write it yourself?
alfalfaba chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow, thats awesome. really touching and well writen. i loved it.
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
aww this is amazing- im crying T-T great job with this!
Wuff chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
So here comes another review to repel the dark side :P

Lovely story, a wonderful piece of characterisation that captured the post Epidose 1 time really well. Okay, I think Obi-Wan's singing is a bit out of character and, frankly, I'm not a fan of song-fics but the rest of the story was so good that it made up for it ;-)

May the Force be with you.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aw, I most definatly like this! Even Obi-wan's singing! Aha. It's not so strange because Ewan Mcgregor who played Obi-wan in the prequels can sing wonderfuly. And ever since watching the movies, Obi-wan takes on his face. lol :) Loved this story, is was written so well, luved the emotions, you captured grief quite well, it does lessen in time but at that intial start it is overwhelming. Very cute, that Anakin feel alseep in his lap. lol Great story!
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aww...that's so sad/sweet! I've always enjoyed Ani/Obi moments like this...nonslash, of course. I didn't think Obi-Wan singing was too terribly OOC. It reminds me of Moulin Rouge. OMG, can Ewan McGregor sing! Makes me heart melt and me knees go shaky. Hence my username, lol! Have you ever seen that movie?
ArtisticAbandon chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
So very sweet. :sniff sniff: Nope, Obi wasn't out of character *at all*. He needed it. They really connected. And little Ani... sigh. Why couldn't he stay young?

Actually, it reminds me of a scene in the last chapter of Shadows of the Future, and especially in the last chapter of Valairy Scot's Don't Look Back, actually, both of which are *to die for*.

Stunning work. Wish that I could write like this.