Reviews for The Box
dancing elf chapter 17 . 5/8/2011
enjoyed this one so much
dragonlady222 chapter 17 . 10/23/2007
Good ending. I really enjoyed it.
dragonlady222 chapter 16 . 10/23/2007
So sweet. Too bad they couldn't adopt all of them but I'm sure Pegasus will help them find homes.
loverskeeper chapter 17 . 10/22/2007
I loved how you ended this fic. I love a happy ending. :)
loverskeeper chapter 16 . 10/22/2007
Good Chapter, I am glad that the children were helped and taken care of. Please update soon.
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 17 . 10/20/2007
The story was so KAWAII! It was indeed a pleasure as well as an honor to to read adn review!

To my friend with all the love I have in my hesrt...

JOURNEY MAKER...MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY FOREVER BLESS YOU IN THE RIGHTEOUS NAME OF HIS SON, LORD JESUS THE CHRIST!

May God forever bless your daughter as well!

Thanks for this awesome story!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 16 . 10/19/2007
DAMN IT TO HELL! SOLOMON SHOULD HAVE BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA SICK BASTARD!

I would have been cheering him on gladly! Perverts like that need to be blown straight to Hell!

Anyway...I am glad that Peggis intervened and the children got loving homes to call theit own!

May I tell you sonething?

YOU ARE AWESONE!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 15 . 10/19/2007
WOW! They grow up so fast!

::sniff::

I love this and the party is awesome!

READING ON...
dragonlady222 chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
Good chapter. I hope they don't run into any problmes with the adoptions.
loverskeeper chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
Good chapter. I like the party and the presents and I am glad that the children are okay with their parents adopting other kids. Please update soon.
loverskeeper chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
good chapter. I am glad that the lights and their lovers are thinking abiut adopting more children. Please update soon.
loverskeeper chapter 13 . 10/18/2007
Good Chapter, I liked this chapter and the children going through their terrible twos. They sounded like me when I was young. I argree with Roland, that its no one's business who the mother of the children are. Please update soon.
loverskeeper chapter 12 . 10/18/2007
Good chapter, I thought that the whole chaoter was cute from them getting shots, cuttng teeth, saying their first words and grabbing hair. Please upadte soon.
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
Good chapter. I'm glad they are going to try to adopt.
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
ADOPTION! WHAT A GREAT OPTION!

I feel so happy for these guys! I really do!

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!