Reviews for I Am Leonardo
Animago chapter 1 . 2/21
você quer dizer sportacus?

cara, só entendi que era mikey quando o raph perguntou: laranja não é mais a sua cor favorita? haha... acho que essa deveria ser o titulo da fic, quase me matou de surpresa.
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
What a twist! Great job lol
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Lovely job! Haha, Leo is pretty terrifying :)
fireworksinthenight chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
So good! I was totally confused at first read, so the story did its job perfectly. Thanks for sharing it!
AnonymousViolin chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
This is so cute! Thanks for sharing, this is an instant fav! xD
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
That was AWESOME! A wonderful story with an amazing twist that I did not see coming! There were a few clues but I just thought that Leo lost his mask and sheaths during the fight and was putting them back on! Wonderfully done! Loved too how you wrote Mikey - he wasn't a goofball here - he was strong, strategic, and thoughtfully considered his options. Just like Leo! Really liked this matured view of Mike! Wonderfully done! An excellently written surprise gem of a story that truly deserves all the praise it has gotten! Adding to favorites!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I knew it!~ Haha, I feel so clever. This is really cool, kind of reminds me of a fix I read where two twin brothers switched places for the day so the one who knew martial arts could deal with the others bullies.
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
This. Is. Amazeballs. Love it.
2000Aerobars chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I thought it was leo lol.
Still awesome though, I love this a lot XD
RelaxedReady chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Super freakin good, wow, really original idea, thank you so much for sharing! I don't want to give anything away in my review so I just say: everyone should read this!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Well-written.
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I loved this with Mike and Leo, but I think I'd enjoy seeing a Raph/Don switch too. And then one where they all switch things up just for the heck of it. Anyway, very much enjoyed, very well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
So. Cute. And so well written! Mikey has so much potential.
Emilia chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I was SO CONFUSED in the beginning 'cause I couldn't tell who was who.
Aroa S. Quadrale chapter 1 . 1/20/2014