Reviews for I Am Leonardo
The Harry Turtle chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
This was awesome! What an intriguing premise! And you wrote Mikey so in character that I could tell it was him immediately, while still enjoying the slight uncertainty from the way you didn’t confirm it till near the end. Love the brotherly worry for Leo, loved it all!
~Caroline
Animago chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
você quer dizer sportacus?

cara, só entendi que era mikey quando o raph perguntou: laranja não é mais a sua cor favorita? haha... acho que essa deveria ser o titulo da fic, quase me matou de surpresa.
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
What a twist! Great job lol
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Lovely job! Haha, Leo is pretty terrifying :)
fireworksinthenight chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
So good! I was totally confused at first read, so the story did its job perfectly. Thanks for sharing it!
StrawberrySpice chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
This is so cute! Thanks for sharing, this is an instant fav! xD
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
That was AWESOME! A wonderful story with an amazing twist that I did not see coming! There were a few clues but I just thought that Leo lost his mask and sheaths during the fight and was putting them back on! Wonderfully done! Loved too how you wrote Mikey - he wasn't a goofball here - he was strong, strategic, and thoughtfully considered his options. Just like Leo! Really liked this matured view of Mike! Wonderfully done! An excellently written surprise gem of a story that truly deserves all the praise it has gotten! Adding to favorites!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I knew it!~ Haha, I feel so clever. This is really cool, kind of reminds me of a fix I read where two twin brothers switched places for the day so the one who knew martial arts could deal with the others bullies.
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
This. Is. Amazeballs. Love it.
2000Aerobars chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I thought it was leo lol.
Still awesome though, I love this a lot XD
RelaxedReady chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Super freakin good, wow, really original idea, thank you so much for sharing! I don't want to give anything away in my review so I just say: everyone should read this!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Well-written.
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I loved this with Mike and Leo, but I think I'd enjoy seeing a Raph/Don switch too. And then one where they all switch things up just for the heck of it. Anyway, very much enjoyed, very well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
So. Cute. And so well written! Mikey has so much potential.
Emilia chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I was SO CONFUSED in the beginning 'cause I couldn't tell who was who.