Reviews for I Am Leonardo
Aroa S. Quadrale chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Awesome! You so got me with this! XD
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I think it's pretty interesting that, when need be, Mikey not only can be something fierce and terrifying but can do it WELL. When the need arises, the fact that he can carry that sort of weight and cast aside his usual good humor in order to protect the ones he loves is really neat. I've always thought that was purely Mikey. It was Leo's infamy he used but it was still Mikey in the end. Gah, this has given me all sorts of Leo and Mikey feels. They're such sweet brothers, the lot of them. Curse your wonderful story.
Winged-Wolf-Tsuki chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
only one word is capable of suming up a story of this calliber Awsomelicies and yes I made up a word for this but your story so awsome even the word awsome needs a little something extra in order to be used to describe it lol p.s Im a mikey fan so this storey was very cool to me glade you chose leo an mike for it after all raph an don would have been good to but people seem to under estimate how tough mikey can realy be and I think you realy brought that to the front with your story so like i said ..errr..um.. typed Awsomelicies
CactusNoir chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Ha that was a cool ending!
VaniaHepskins chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh! Wonderful! I love the twist in this fic... :D
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
D'aaawww

This super bad ass! :) Thank you so much for sharing.
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You had me going there for a moment. I thought Mikey was the one hurt. This was great, and written wonderfully. :) Good job.
DropOfFire chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was an awesome story. I had to go back and read the beginning again once I realized the character switch. The idea was really interesting and I was kinda guessing something like that from the description but it didn't click as I was reading until later. :)
ryu238 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow, the narration reminds me of the original comics. In fact I can see this in an issue. Excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
dude i was so confused but you wrote a good story
DistractedStudent chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
no your not...I AM
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
AHHHH SO AWESOME! XD can't believe it was Mikey at the end
I was so surprised!
Haha you wrote it so well
Nd ahhhhh so great