Reviews for I Am Leonardo
Sciencegal chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
While browsing for fics I saw how a short one-shot had so many reviews. I don't read one-shots, but I had to see what the hype was all about. I'm glad I did. I love to see some good badass Mikey every once and a while. I may be a Donny fan with Leo as a close second, but I know my turtles. I hate how most writers make Mikey so...not badass like this. I know someone who also lose a good badass Mikey fic maybe better than I do (her actually being a Mikey fan). If she didn't read this, I'll have to pass on the word ;) It's a great fic! Good descriptions and still keeping in the action and suspence so it doesn't get boring. I couldn't stop reading. It got me hooked in the very beginning. Good thing it was short or I would be going to sleep later then 3 in the morning XD Now I must see how your other fics are.
Buttshujinsama chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Man, I was NOT expecting that little twist! Nicely done. Love it. insert more compliments here because I'm too lazy to write or think right now
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
O.O Whoa...just, whoa. I did NOT see that coming at all. I thought Mikey had been hurt and was being carried by Leo -.- O.O -.-

When you wrote that he was the fastest, I thought "That's not right...Mikey's the fastest. Meh. Maybe the author just didn't know." Ha, boy, was I wrong P

This was really well-written, and I was caught up in the action the entire time - didn't even get a little bored or felt the compulsion to skim. Rather, I was taking notes ;)

Bravo!

God Bless,

Peechy
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I knew it! I knew something was up!

And how can you be Spartacus if I'm Spartacus?
animegirl9894 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
that wuz AWSUM!
paintupurple chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This fic is awesome. 3 I like how you didn't flat out say it was Mikey who was narrating and let the reader figure it out. And I also love the plot- everyone has a little Leo in them. ) Really well-written, everyone kept in character, just wicked. 3
stephie 23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Dude that was awesome! :) I was totally thinking the whole time.. why is this a Mikey centric story, it should be Leo! :) And then when he said he was the fastest turtle I was confused because that's not Leo, Mikey is the fastest. It never donned on me that it was Leo who was unconscious!

Awesome story! :D

Ps.

I love that you made Mikey so bad-ass! :)
Strgrl4eva chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I loved it! I was debating the entire time what exactly was going on. lol. Who was the turtle who was doing everything. lol. The action, suspense, lovin it! :d Two thumbs way up dude. It was written magnificently.
Escollido chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow I was SO sure it was Leo and that Raph was hurt! Really awesome, I really enjoyed reading it:D Thank you for a great story! More please: )
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was a great fic! I had absolutely no idea that it wasn't Leo and at first I thought that it was Raph that was hurt, I was very surprised at the end when everything was revealed and I love it when stories are not what they seem to be. Great job and keep fics like these coming! ;)
Haebel chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
W-O-W.

I really like it in so many ways! :D

The fight was really well constructed and written in a realistic way. Moreover you managed to keep a pathos and a tension. You succeeded in not making the reader understand immediately what's really going on. You depicted Mikey in a way that you can actually believe IS Leo but inserted some hints about is really identity. When he is about to cry and especcially when he says he's the fastest. At that point I was wondering "but that wasn't Mikey?" and finally when he says that usually when people use his name it's because in trouble I felt a little lost but then I understood! XD

I admit that at first when I read "It seems so unreal that my brother, my strong brother, is lying unconscious and wounded at my feet." I thought that was Raph the wounded one.

I really liked how you showed how Mikey is strong and determined!

It's unusual to see a Mikey who sheds blood. But I TOTALLY like it, because - hey - he's a ninja too, he's not so childish how is usually depicted by most of the fanwriters!

Compliments and sorry if I made mistakes, English is not my first language :)
WoAiNi edward chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was so cool! I really didn't expect it to be Mikey, even though I got a little suspicious when he said "My strong brother". I banashed that statement, however, when he tied the blue mask around his face and unsheathed the katanas (although he seemed a little awkward with the weight of them and the straps). Very cleverly written! I loved it! Well done! Brilliant!
Blues59 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I did a double take when I got to the mask part. A surprising plot twist.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
O.O I thought Mikey was the one hurt. That was hilarious, it being Mikey who was being Leo.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
All I can say is: That was AWESOME!

I'm really glad Miles3 told me about this, I love it!

Keep up the good work,