Reviews for I Am Leonardo
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
As said before, it'll be said again: very very nice fic. Your descriptions are wonderful. It's great to read a story that really sucks you in.

I am Spartacus!
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
What an awesome oneshot! I love stories with mysterious identities and brother-switching, and this is perhaps the best one I've read. Well done! I was completely floored by the actual identities of the brothers, you did a great job of not revealing too many clues while still letting the story flow.
TurtleTrails chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Beautifully written! It kept me guessing until the end. When I read it a second time I could really see how it could go either way. I love it! Brain candy!
WeezelLee chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Dude! That was so awesome! You totally got me going for at least 3/4ths of the fanfic. I had to read back just to answer my question of 'what the hell?' Good job!
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Ha...nice twist. I like it. I'll admit, you had me a little confused towards the middle.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Couldn't decide who this voice was, Raph or Mike. Don was out early, with his name mentioned with regards to tending to the injuries.

Then, as it became obvious that it was Mike, I cheered.

You know, even though he wields the chucks, I'm certain Splinter didn't let him - or the others - focus all of his attention on his weapon of choice. I believe each one has mastered the others' weapons. It makes perfect sense. One never knows when they'll be called upon to use them.

Your story described that quite well.

As always, a superbly written fic! Nicely done. Loved it. The energy and urgency was so intense, I felt I was right there, watching it, going through it with Mikey.

And the ending, with the little bit between Mike and Raph, was just the right touch of sweetness, too.

Great job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
iceangelmkx chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
A very clever idea... neat concept with the action itself well written. Great job with this! (adds to favorites).
Winnychan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Aww, I loved it. I'm reccing it I loved it so. You have a gift for action! That is something I need to work on myself, so I envy it.

Exhausting being Leo... I'll bet!

XOXO

Winnychan
Angel362 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
wow I loved this!
Tori Angeli chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Neat idea! Very nicely done, very clever, and I'd like to see more of this sort of thing from you! Good job!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6