Reviews for Jaded
amenoshimai1 chapter 3 . 1/16
I appreciate the honesty, as a native Hebrew speaker I do not like it when people temper with the way some words are written
Shinan7 chapter 43 . 12/29/2015
This was bloody fantastic. Love it!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/21/2015
I had nightmares after watching it!
kelseylupinblack chapter 40 . 12/10/2015
I can see the torchwood influence. (This story is awesome I haven't stopped reading since I started it ... Well apart from to listen to dance baby dance from the labyrinth)
-KLB
Guest chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
Sirius was born on November 3, 1959
lilacwaffles chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
im willing and able:)
seashelles chapter 43 . 10/23/2015
Brilliant story.
I just loved the epilogue, Seamus is hilarious.
Pumpkin chapter 25 . 8/21/2015
That was awesome, don't remember the last time I cried so hard. Good song to listen to while reading - James Blunt – No Tears
WinchesterNimrod chapter 25 . 6/6/2015
I actually cried so hard because of this chapter.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
Why you do thiiis! My heart is breaking!
The Gem Of Truth chapter 23 . 2/4/2015
My mom named our dog mogwi
LadyLament chapter 43 . 1/25/2015
I took a chance with this one, and I was not disappointed. It was a very good read and an eventual reread down the way. The last chapter was a good one, just rub it all in his face or better yet throwing it in his face. Wonderful job writing this masterpiece keep the artistic juices flowing don't dry up!
Hushhush16 chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I was hoping not! (Although i was expecting him to then Rem would catch them...) Heh, oops...
kaninix chapter 43 . 8/25/2014
XD omg that was the best story i read in a long time. and i think the first were the gay cuple adopted a child instead of nothing or mpreg. i read the whole thing in 2 days. Now i really want to know how live goes on in the burrow, because you wrote all that stuff about the weasles and damn am i curious now. another thing that would be interesting is how they got hermine away from dracos house elves.

i wish you a nice day and lots of ideas

kani
kaninix chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
XD i love this story so much! its really fun to read. even your comment at the end XD