Reviews for Jaded
WinchesterNimrod chapter 25 . 6/6
I actually cried so hard because of this chapter.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 9 . 6/6
Why you do thiiis! My heart is breaking!
The Gem Of Truth chapter 23 . 2/4
My mom named our dog mogwi
LadyLament chapter 43 . 1/25
I took a chance with this one, and I was not disappointed. It was a very good read and an eventual reread down the way. The last chapter was a good one, just rub it all in his face or better yet throwing it in his face. Wonderful job writing this masterpiece keep the artistic juices flowing don't dry up!
Hushhush16 chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I was hoping not! (Although i was expecting him to then Rem would catch them...) Heh, oops...
kaninix chapter 43 . 8/25/2014
XD omg that was the best story i read in a long time. and i think the first were the gay cuple adopted a child instead of nothing or mpreg. i read the whole thing in 2 days. Now i really want to know how live goes on in the burrow, because you wrote all that stuff about the weasles and damn am i curious now. another thing that would be interesting is how they got hermine away from dracos house elves.

i wish you a nice day and lots of ideas

kani
kaninix chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
XD i love this story so much! its really fun to read. even your comment at the end XD
Flaming Rose chapter 1 . 8/18/2014

GOOD WORK!
ImpsDream chapter 43 . 7/25/2014
Okay so I normally don't read the Harry/Remus fics for when Remus is an adult but I am not disappointed. You wrote this so well, I like how you didn't exactly have character bashing but still showed their negative personalities and kept it pretty much all in character (except for Harry himself but lets face it, he is a bit annoying in the books and a lot less fun). I also love how you included so many characters (Seamus, Malfoy, Neville) and made them more than what most do without making them a major, game-changing character.
What really topped the cake for me though was this ending. Brilliant! You couldn't have finished this fic better than how you did.
IntoTheWilds chapter 43 . 7/19/2014
That final chapter was epic! The entire fic was ingenious! I loved every word :D
tat5934 chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
They're so cute together!
tat5934 chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
I want a jealous 'remus! It's not fair!
tat5934 chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Yes! Draco is back!
tat5934 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
They're so funny, James and Lily! And Lily found out the truth!,she's really smart!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Remus finally told Harry his secret