Reviews for Jaded
Mathias Alexander Kirkland chapter 43 . 5/8
Absolutely loved reading this story. Has to be one of my favourite Marauders story ever read on this site. Recently I have found myself almost obsessed with fanfictions where Harry is sent back in time either accidentally or purposely to the time when the marauders were in Hogwarts and falling in love or dating Sirius or Remus. I just think they are so cute and sometimes the angst is heart-wrenchingly adorable. Though I have to admit this one is the best, plot wise and character representation wise.
harry is bipolar as fuck. I think he should hate Remus a little more lmao
Fantom of the Tech Booth chapter 43 . 11/22/2017
I've spent the better part of two days reading this story and every few chapters I think to myself, "At this pace, how can there possibly be enough story left to reach FORTY-THREE chapters?!" Amazing. You've crammed so much into this. A thoroughly good read, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/24/2017
Fun.
I'm a abandon ca chapter 20 . 6/17/2017
Chrysalis just. This is a good story
Fhthshfhdhdh
Fhthdhfhdhaj
Dobaggjoyjdj
quenfhdjsjdkf
Popopoopoplo
MY SIS IS A FART chapter 18 . 6/17/2017
This is a very good story it is one of Mai faves. GO OLD FARTS!
LittleMeowMoo chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
People can rant at your 'poor' english, personally i saw nothing wrong. I'm more put out you called Harry 'Jaime', its liked you misspelled 'Jamie' and just rolled with it. Jaime is so weird to say ! I'll probably end up just calling him Jamie instead... easier read flow ._.

Otherwise, interesting story so far!
MR. S chapter 43 . 2/26/2017
Jajajajaja a continuar con la secuela!
XD
FelicitaciĆ³nes.
akeylei chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
I don't know what errors everyone was talking about. This story is great and your English is better than half the native speakers I know! Keep up the good work and keep writing from your heart
BloodLikeRubies chapter 37 . 10/24/2016
You see I can't handle war after they just got married so I'm just gonna act like dumbledore never walked in and Remus and Harry adopted Johan as their son and lived happily ever after.
BloodLikeRubies chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
I'm sobbing so much, the feels
BloodLikeRubies chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
YOU MADE ME SCREAM REALLY LOUDLY, YOU DO NOT FORGIVE FUCKBOYS SO EASILY
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 43 . 9/4/2016
Oh I love Seamus,I bet he's fun to go clubbing with. Love the story too,Harry and Remus' relationship was a beautiful thing to witness and thank you for writing this! My day is well spent :D
Tilue Akane chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
... OH MY RAH! Did SEVERUS SNAPE just give ADVISE?!
P.S. I LOVE YOU SEVERUS SNAPE!
Oooooooo could you do a fanfic like this but with Severus PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Tilue Akane chapter 19 . 8/12/2016