Reviews for I Will Find You
Arw165 chapter 15 . 5/18
Fora moment there I was scared this would end up being deathfic. But even with happy end, I still cried.

You kinda let Orochimaru get away with everything. I hope Sasuke kicked his ass later.
XD1411 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
I find it weird when an author says, for example, 'Argh! Naruto did NOT just think that!' as if the author, him/herself, is disgusted in what s/he has just written. The concept is very unusual.
XD1411 chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
P's? What's that mean? 'having gotten his P's a few months earlier.' That's the sentence.

And when Naruto magically decided to go along with Sasuke, that wasn't realistic at all; to rushed in my opinion.
XD1411 chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
'every so and so leaving tiny marks along the bone.' I think you mean 'every so often'.

I hope poor Naruto tells the cops about this!
XD1411 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Itachi-sama is VERY OOC here. I hope he was acting. :(
fukafukashita chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Fucking love this chapter! I love creepy pedophile oro w naru- its sooo perfect!
fukafukashita chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Chapter 1 is perfect. I loveeee the way you start your story! :)
Eternally Me 42 chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
I loved it! I'm going to go read the rest of your stories now. YAY! :3
NilG chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
This fiction reminds me of this song...

Within Temptation - Say My Name

Say my name

So I will know you're back you're here again

For a while

Oh let us share

The memories that only we can share

Together

Tell me about

The days before I was born

How we were as children

You touch my hand

We breath the air

Do you remember how you used to touch my hair?

You're not aware

Your hands keep still

You just don't know that I am here

It hurts too much

I pray now that soon you're released

To where you belong

You touch my hand

Please say my name

Remember who i am

!You will find me! in the world of yesterday

You drift away again

Too far from where I am

When you ask me who I am

Gothic Anime Lover chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
I really am liking this. I don't see what you're freaking out over, this is good!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh dear, Naru-chan's in trouble! WHat happened to him!
Toshida chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
this is awesome! Keep up the good work!
xSayuri-sanx chapter 15 . 4/21/2008
oh m ygosh that was amazing! i couldnt even go to bed! look at me! a school night and its 12:00am! hahahaha.
reychop chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
Yes! I'm finally done reading it... And I loved the ending...

The idea of them as kids even adds a factor to this fic. hm.. I forgot, where is Orochimaru? It doesn't matter, he could just rot for all I care... Anyway, I loved the fic. There are some parts of fic that I disliked (like how Itachi and Sasuke confronted. Surely, Sasuke wont have the strength needed to defeat Itachi. But I like it just the same. Power of Love conquers all!)

Are you planning for a sequel? I'd love to see it. Anyway, nice work. See you later!
Jinnai Yamiyuki chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
You made me cry...Damnit...A tear fell half way down my cheek before I caught it...Any who, how old where you when you wrote this? It's insain how much lodgic you have in it! Some stuff most wouldn't realy get unless they've had a bad experince in life, or have a very good since of the world around them. eather that or you read to damn much...-_-

-Deiruji