Reviews for I Think I
I-Heard-It-From-A-Little-Bird chapter 23 . 16h ago
Hey, just letting you know that I'm still waiting for the next update like a little kid will wait for Christmas. But I understand how hard writing can be and what a son of a $& $ writers block is.

I like your style and the story personally and I'll keep waiting. But don't give up even if it's next week or next month or next year I still check and read.

Later
noooooooooooooo, continue! please! I BEG OF YOU!
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 23 . 4/4
oooh dear god please post the next chapter please i just have to know what happens to them its really getting good so good that im begging for the next instalment
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 19 . 4/2
OMG i saw the pic on deviantART and i love it
c-leeqa chapter 23 . 3/30
This story is soooooooooooo awesome! Please make a new chapter, please! ! I look forward to reading it.. :)
wiiTneSs chapter 23 . 3/29
I
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 7 . 3/29
well i really hope you update this storie soon cuz i really like it a lot so please please please update it :) :) :)
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 3 . 3/27
FYI i liked this story so much i'm reading it for the 6th time so i really hope you post more then the 23 chapters that are here
AmandaSingh0 chapter 23 . 3/23
sasuke's just gonna have to break down and tell her, because naruto is just that dense.
ItsCandyLove chapter 23 . 3/23
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
IcyVanilla chapter 23 . 3/19
umm..hello..are going to continue this fic? I know you said you'd never abandon this fic but it has been..how many years? 4? And I know you said that you don't want a review saying 'pls update' whatever but since you haven't been updating your fics for years..I don't think I'd advice you on anything. Moreover, I think its perfect already (:
Soo..I'm going to be annoying and said PLEASE..COULD YOU UPDATE?! XC If you're busy with your life..can you please at least spend some time and finish this fic or if you lose interest in continuing your fic..tell us that you discontinued this fic. Pls dont make us wait for the next update. I never write a fic in ff dot net and you probably think I didn't know how you feel to have to write and deal with life simultineously(sp?) and all and I'm sorry if I annoyed you but I'm sure you know how it feels reading an unfinished story which obviously haven't been updated in a long time. Especially a good one.
...and so..I think I've said . Hope you'd be back in ff dot net CX and I hope I would see u next time. probably soon
Kyubbinokitsune chapter 1 . 3/17
so when are you going to update this
Reiko Katsura chapter 4 . 3/14
This was horribly OOC on Naruto's part and honestly, I'm just going to pretend that entire scene towards the end didn't happen. Hopefully it won't be brought up again so I can blissfully forget.
CloudCarnivore chapter 23 . 3/14
I hope for more chapters soon!
Reiko Katsura chapter 1 . 3/14
Okay, so this? IS EXCITING. I was a bit apprehensive about starting this when I realized it had fem!Naruto (it had more to do with the other fem!Naru fics I've (unfortunately) come across rather than genuine interest on my part), but I decided to give it a go and I'm so very glad I did. The first chapter was nicely written and very well-characterized and I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take-er, were taking this. I doubt it's ever going to be finished (considering how long ago you updated), but hopefully you left off at a good place, one that won't make me want to pull my hair out and scream. Man, am I a glutton for punishment. Anyway, I hope IRL is going well for you. Cheers.
1,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »