Reviews for I Think I
Please don't abandon this! I love this story! I know it's been years, but please continue!
pandagirl4lyfe chapter 23 . 8/27
please update again soon!i loved this and the fact that we have a jealous Sasuke with us.
You should update this story, it's amazing.
bubbltae chapter 23 . 5/8
I’m rereading this story, and I really, really love it. It’s for sure one of my favorites of all time! I feel like the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto is so thoughtfully written and shows so much depth that you don’t get with a lot of other fics. I hope that someday you find the inspiration to someday pick up writing this again xx.
yugewinner chapter 1 . 5/7
the Japanese is gay as fuck
RoseTale16 chapter 23 . 5/5
Oh I Love Your Story So Much. Please Update Soon And It Bring Joy And Excitement In Me. Lol I Kind Of Cry On Some Of The Chapters.
kurisukuroko chapter 23 . 4/18
Please update this. I really need to know what comes next. Pretty Please?
FlaminDemons chapter 23 . 3/14
I know its been 9 years since you updated but i recently found this story and i absolutely love it. Also, on your profile you said to remind you nicely to update so i guess heres your 'nice' reminder xD
key chapter 23 . 3/1
gaahh my heart
key chapter 18 . 3/1
They are just cuddling right?
Plz update it’s good
Please continue,its so beautifully done!
Shokise tamikaru chapter 23 . 2/17
Pls update its been years!
This is so good!
dubstep96 chapter 2 . 1/2
I bet sakara would be playing with him before she brings it to the homage (insert renny face)
dubstep96 chapter 23 . 1/2
...people we have established that this guy A. Have died B. Forgot his account C. gave up fanfiction. Anyways some one need to take responsibility for continuing this story the way he wouldve wanted it let's hold contest a completely fan based contest of who can pickup the mental and continue this very good fanfiction that have there personalitys described perfectly not some sasuke because happy-go-lucky smiling all the time NO we need them to be as characterestic as the story here like the author is still continuing his work through you now get off your arses and let's get to work and make a 24th chpt a reality!
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »