Reviews for Bomber, Baby
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
niceee
Aeore chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Great fiction!
I just finished rereading it, I remember first reading it three years ago.
Hell, even now I enjoyed it just as much.
Very interesting story, very interesting way of playing around with the characters.
Hmm, yeah, nothing to complain about, this fiction is just great!
Hardly Horror chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I 3 rape
DonfeelLikeLogginin-CrissyPal chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
You should make a sequel... or maybe not, it might ruin it, IDK, I read the prequel first. I really liked both, but I miss the Uchihas.
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I don't like lemons (or limes) but I found a link to this on Deviantart and it's awesome! Except for the lime, which I skipped. :)
yeah9fun chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was great! But it feels like there should be a sequel... Hint hint.
conv. hearts chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
pfft, i realize this story is like four years old, but i absolutely adore it - you kept sasori and deidara in character despite the fact that it's AU, and stayed away from the squick you could've easily gone into.

3 beautifully done.

-conversationhearts;;
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
lol hr was outsmarted!
Roriette chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Hmm, don't be scured :3 I can't say it was THAT hawt, but it wasn't BAD, either. It was just an in-between, one-time thing thingie.

And besides, Sasori calling the police during that one-night stand?

Totally smexy.

Deidara may look like a woman (he doesn't, actually, in my opinion, but in the case of the masses, he does, apparently), but he can actually do it like a man.

Ahaw.

BUT HEY, WHAT ABOUT SASORI'S ASS! Jeebus, next time do it gently. He's fragile, 'kay.

And I can't believe Naruto hadn't noticed a THING. How the hell do you miss a transformation like that? Especially with such a hottie in front of you - that dumbass.

I like Sakura here ;3
ComplicitTuba chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh shit, that was awesome. I love how Sasori was in Hiruko, and how he as raped! Ahh, Deidara is awesome, yet a surprisinly bad terrorist. I loved the phone thing. I mean really, fearlessly taking a cell phone out of out a terrorist pocket, while he was raping you, and call the police. Sasori might be the one on the botton but he's got some really balls!
DeeaE chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
drool all over the keyboard
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wewt for SasoDei rape!

Not my style, but SasoDei all the same. xD
Roxness chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You did an awesome job on this! _
gemma chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
MARRY ME?
Danna's Girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Once agin amazing, but a pitty that i red the sequel first a wish i read it in order now:( ,but its ok still great i enjoeyed it reading it:)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »