Reviews for Steady
Nascense chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
So, yeah, I don't read Psych fanfiction, though I watch the show like it's a religion. But this was cute. Thanks for introducing me.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Loved it! I'm not sure there's anything else to add except that you did an amazing job.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Aw, this is adorable. It totally captures the relationship of Shawn and Juliet. I do believe this is my favorite Psych fanfic (although granted, this is only number 5 I've read so far)

-honda
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OMG U ROCK! LMAO tdi, teen titans, AND psych? plus, all of the couples i like! omg ur awesome! XD
bam9696 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
loved it so much!
maya2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was really simple and sweet. I loved the part with the pineapple. It was a very nicely written moment. Thanks for sharing. I love Shules too!~_
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I'm going on a bit of a binge of your fics today, but that's alright.

Of course I enjoyed this piece yada yada and just wanted to let you know.

Interesting tidbit: in real life, the actors who play Shawn (James Roday) and Jules (Maggie Lawson) are dating. Or so I've heard.

-Em
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Aw! Adorableness! I loves ShawnJules too.
Nyxelestia chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Aw - this was really angsty and gruesome and all, but it was also just so sweet!
mel60 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
What a beautiful, poignant little fic. Nicely done. I love the relationship that Jules and Shawn are building. I hope you continue to write more of Shawn/Juliet.
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
You should carry on with this! It has real potential!
FanFicFreak-33 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
i doubt there is anyone who agrees with that last line more than me. this was such a great fic...short but sweet, i loved it!
StarFreak01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
ah! Such nice fluff. I've been needing some ShawnxJules goodness. xD

Your an excellent writer! No idea you were a fan of Pshyc! :3 Looking forward to more soon. :)
sas420 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
aaw this was soo undeniabley cute..i really enjoyed it...
I'm The Night Writer chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Aw! Cute! Shules is the bomb!