Reviews for The Hardest Riddle
Jonanjo chapter 38 . 5/15
Good story. Too bad it ended like it did.
rantingbanshee chapter 33 . 4/12
Tch!

There is nothing natural about this Harry/Ginny pairing...no matter how "sweet" or nice you make that fangirl out to be.

Ginny is repugnant in any variation and in any dimension. Unless Harry gets his rocks off dating a girl that looks like his mother and finds incest to be an acceptable convention, he would have found the idea of getting together with her repulsive.

Hermione would never betray Harry in Canon, period! I always found it odd that JK Rowling didn't pair Harry/Hermione together since they both had muggle background, equal respect for each other and more importantly, Harry always knew that Hermione was a girl. Ronald Bilius Weasley didn't see Hermione as a girl until the Yule Ball in fourth year...which should only serve to teach the ignorant that Ron finds anything attractive if it has boobs.

Lastly, wizarding marriages are for life so even if Harry found this "Akakko" Ginny attractive (unlikely), the magical vows that Ginny made to "Masahiko" Harry would be in effect similar to something like an unbreakable vow. If she cheated on him it could potentially kill her.
Rascal chapter 34 . 4/5
Just when I tawt this was a great story, Ginny Weasley ruins it. I hope she dies in the next chapter.
kkarrot chapter 3 . 3/31
OH MY FREAKING GOSH YES I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY
Jbxman13 chapter 8 . 3/11
cb or vcmmmmmm MN nx. MN
slytherinsal chapter 38 . 3/9
I hope you will feel like finishing this one day, and I also hope your husband is doing well.
slytherinsal chapter 35 . 3/9
Dumbledore can be interpreted very widely
slytherinsal chapter 33 . 3/9
easy matter to not feed fan-boy the protection from dying with Voldy and then Ginny is a widow.
slytherinsal chapter 25 . 3/9
hehehehehe
slytherinsal chapter 21 . 3/9
weird interlude especially to those of us who don't know much about the universe [but i grew up on Dungeons and Dragons which was close enough.]
slytherinsal chapter 12 . 3/9
very clever idea that Ginny remained connected to Tom
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 3/9
what I don't understand is why everyone makes Harry be short for Harold, never a popular name in England in the last 1000 years or so, why not use the normal name it comes from? Henry has always been popular through the centuries, and Harry has settled as being the most common pet form of it since Hal went out of use.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/1
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
1,478 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »