Reviews for The Hardest Riddle
Beth5572 chapter 11 . 10/15/2007
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope Harry and HJ will be able to handle the snake-face promble and HJ will be able to live a happy life in a never part of the world too.

Terri
smargden chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
For chapter 11.

Oh - I found a chapter free to review in,

To see ten end-line of the chapter and know

it are to be time before the nect is up is so

. so . so , bad.

Pse. dont take too long time withe next update

next update - chaprer12

/Bill
witowsmp chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
I still think that this Dumbledore is on Voldemort's side and will have to be dealt with as well.

Good chapter.
serrebi chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
nice story. I like how your laying out the chapters.
MythsterBlack chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Ah, I love it. I just got around to reading this and found two more chapters had been uploaded today. My My, I hope they all come that fast. lol

I liked Harold, he will likely turn into a right good wizard with Serius to guide him now.

As for HJ...well I suppose his attitude stinks but who could blame him really. Hope Jinny and Draco get to kiss a dementor and have a sucking good time of it. LOL

Story reminds me of "Dimension Hoping For Beginners" but only in the main theme of actually going from dimension to dimension, I expect that will be the only similarities though?

Looking forward to more of this. Great job Wheezy, keep it coming.

Steve
lvetoread chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Another great chapter! I am really enjoying this however I was Sure Sirius was gonna go with Harry. /sigh oh well cannot be right all the time. You are teasing us with getting our harry to the point where they are about to deal with the problems of the other harry and then boom wait for next set of updates...good show, way to keep us coming back for more :P Once again thanks for the great story and I look forward to reading the next chapters!

Patrick
ICanCTheFuture chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
just so you know...I LOVE IT! but you need to update! :)

oh, and sighed isn't 'signed' it's sighed...but I'm sure you already knew that...typo right?
honore chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
I like this, but how long till we come full circle? Don't get me wrong, I love this, just want real Harry to be able to get back to his time and be able to get Sirius and start his life. Thanks
Jimm chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Nice chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
Bratling chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Loving this story. :) Are you planning on sending Harry to a universe where he has a twin that's mistakenly been declared the Boy-Who-Lived?
rekahneko chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Wonderful story

I am really enjoying seeing the different personalities of Harry as he travels through different dimensions.

(-:
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
This just gets better and better!
ICanCTheFuture chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
I love it! you should absolutely have Harry return to that world! yeah! I love it so far! hopefully there will be 50 chaps..wink wink!

Abala-Fabala
FrostyAKF chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
Interesting fic. I'm enjoying the take you have on the various AU. I'll definitely keep reading. Frosty
smargden chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Sorry - to late to start read this now

it's 02:34 in the morning. be back tomorrow.

hope its moore then tis up at that time

God night.