Reviews for The Hardest Riddle
ubetiburn chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
Great update. Thanks, not only for taking the time to amuse me and write this, but for updating so soon after you last multichapter update!

Keep up the good work and thanks again!
Zoroz chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
interesting perspective...maybe he should lead a slave revolt? find a way around the magic keeping them prisoners...anyways more please :)
lvetoread chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
i do love being right...harry is dobby and is gonna help the psudo BWL! Great segue into the next few chapters I cannot wait for old dork lords face when he is bested by an elf! Thank you for writing this! see ya online I am sure.

Patrick
witowsmp chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
Harry should've stopped into Quirrel's quarters and touched him while he slept.
David M. Potter chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
A good chapter. I look forward to see where the elf Harry is going. I still and not sold on Elf Harry but will bear with it for the sake of a good fic in total.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
Wow love the story cant wait to read more keep up the awesome writing!
PSTurner chapter 22 . 11/11/2007
Oh my, this is a rough world he is in. Will Harry manage?

Look forward to more.

Pam
highbrass chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
Harry the HouseElf... that was a surprise. I can see where this would help Harry but I'm wondering how you will have Harry 'go against master's wishes'.
the-dreamer4 chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
Ok ... I missed the details of Voldy's 'speech' ... I concede.

Harry-elf is great! Gran and Dumbles are in for a surprise when Neville improves. I wonder what kind of Snape this world has (snarky-bastard or snarky-decent)? Will the release of Neville's magic help his memory issues, allowing him to be less dangerous in Potions?

Even though Neville likely didn't have the 'Madam Malkin' and the 'Hagrid' scenes as reason to reject Draco, I'm guessing Augusta trained him in a black-and-white attitude. Can Harry lead them to a truce, I wonder?

I'm really enjoying 'Harry's Multi-Reality Adventures' ... it's like a series of short-stories (or a TV series on virtual-paper). (When are you going to turn Harry into a girl? *snigger*) Oh, I just had a thought ... will Harry's new knowledge of elf magic carry to his next reality, maybe improve his wandless abilities?

Oh the possibilities are driving me mental (though many would say it's a very short ride).

dreamer
GinnyLover14 chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
Oh! I hope that Neville buys Harry. That would be cool! Looks like this dimension might take awhile.
rellenh chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
Love it!
Jimm chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
loralee1 chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
Glad to see more of this, love elf Harry. :)
InSixGlasses chapter 23 . 11/11/2007
YAy

you update fast!

i only read your story today!
InSixGlasses chapter 22 . 11/11/2007
haha

i love the other harrys!
1,481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »