Reviews for The Hardest Riddle
Skiff-the-thief chapter 18 . 10/30/2007
Sweetness. I'm liking the alternate reality HP's, as well as the world hopping. Makes for a good plot eh? not to mention the lvl of detail in the writing is pretty good too. not quite to the lvl of something like "stranger in an unholy land" but its still really good, keep it up.
JameseMalfoy chapter 18 . 10/29/2007
I love tho concept of this story. It's unique. I haven't read any like this one before. I hope you update really soon. It's kind of a cross between Sliders and Quantum Leap. I love it! :o)
Jynx101 chapter 18 . 10/28/2007
This story rocks! I hope you update soon! And I wonder when Harry will finally end up back home in his universe.
sheepstamper chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
Well - WOW!. Just found this little gem and it is incredible - well done and well written. It's been a long time since I have seen this type of story written.

Keep up the good work and I loved the part where four Harry's all converged on the same world at the same time - simply brilliant.

Keep going with this one...Sheeps
peppymint chapter 18 . 10/23/2007
I like it. Although I do feel a little sorry for the original Voldemort. After everything he did for Harry they still have to fight to the death.
foxinthesnoww chapter 18 . 10/21/2007
this is wicked, hope you update soon.
lvetoread chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
I, of course read this as soon as I got the email about it however did not have ample time to do any type of review at the time. Fun chapter/chapters The concept of the 4 Harry's was great. I do really love Slitheran Harrys...maybe a bit too much. I do hope you go on with the magical painting and do something in the story with it. Cannot wait for the next chapters

Patrick
slashslut chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
this is a very clever fic! i love the twists and turns and am looking forward harry's other adventures before he makes his way "home." btw, is it just me or are there echoes of that show "Time Leap" in this story? cant wait for more!
Banner chapter 18 . 10/19/2007
This story is fun! You keep it interesting and different...
amour de vin chapter 18 . 10/19/2007
Interesting, bizarre and slightly confusing idea! This fic is certainly keeping me on my toes!
Zarz chapter 18 . 10/18/2007
This story was really interesting! I've only seen one other even remotely like it, and that was abandoned a long time ago. It's so wonderful to see one that isn't! I love how you've portrayed Harry, and seeing the four of him working together was just great! I also like the ideas of the house elves and owls being in all dimensions. I can't wait to see the next dimension, and I'd also enjoy seeing Harry get to learn some more magic; that is why he's traveling. Perhaps a Harry who's a metamorphagus or something? It is a bit of a quandary, since he wouldn't end up in any dimension whose Harry could deal with his own Voldemort, but I bet you could come up with a reasonably powered Harry who could teach this Harry something but still need help. One Harry I've enjoyed seeing in stories is one who's blind or deaf. That might be interesting. Anyway, great work, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rocky235 chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
"Dobby is luckiest elf in universe!”

I like the way you keep coming up with new story lines. Yaho!
Rocky235 chapter 12 . 10/18/2007
I thought, for a few moments, that both HJ and Voldie were going to snuff it. So far their deadly connection is only a theory.
dogbertcarroll chapter 12 . 10/18/2007
Using polyjuice on an unsuspecting muggle would certainly be a crime.
knightsbridge chapter 18 . 10/18/2007
okay, I admit it...in this time line Hermione wasn't such a creep.

I know that in all fan fiction scent has been a large part of attraction, But BODY ODOR? I remember one I read a long time ago (can't remember the name of the story) and James smelled like sweat, and that was the scent Harry remembered. While Harry always seems to relish a long shower and brushing his teeth, it seems some wizards have a problem with basic hygene...lol, as do real life Brits (my first year roomie at Uni was about the size of Dudley, and had B.O. that could peel paint off of walls, and breath that could put a full grown man to his knees). Okay, so I'm a clean freak!

Ginny with zit's...now there's a pretty picture. A girl Harry would love to date, yeah?

I loved the ghostly pranks...the twins would be in Hog Heaven.

Have fun writing, so we can have fun reading...

Darian