Reviews for The Hardest Riddle
FrostyAKF chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
Interesting fic. I'm enjoying the take you have on the various AU. I'll definitely keep reading. Frosty
smargden chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Sorry - to late to start read this now

it's 02:34 in the morning. be back tomorrow.

hope its moore then tis up at that time

God night.

/Bill
David M. Potter chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Ginny is a lowlife fan girl. I love what you are doing to her. I hope to see Ron and Hermione eat crow tomorrow.
Zoroz chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
keke pest extermination :)
TEC chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
This looks to be an interesting visit for Harry. Seems like the Dumbledores are more manipulative than not. Looking forward to next chapter.
Zoroz chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
nice
Abacus 777 chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
Interesting couple of chapters. I think you're right to gloss over a few here and there - it'll take forever, otherwise. And as you say, he's going to hit a lot of places where there's very little that needs doing. A brief summary will give us the impression of time passing. Nice job.
honore chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
Very nice. This time travel thing is strange but nice. REally looking forward to more. Thanks
Beth5572 chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope HJ will be able to handle this Dark Lord and the ones who have hurt him and trusted the lies about him too.

Terri
knightsbridge chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
ops...should have read your bio. I still hope there isn't a 6 month wait, but wait I will (lol, like I have a choice?) for the next chapter.

I read Paint By Numbers...but I DIDN'T read the other reviews, since I don't think they would have have been complimentary or compatible with my way of thinking...and we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Off to read Manipulator of Destiny. That should hold me for a bit.

Darian
lady of the midnight court chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
i love it so far its good
knightsbridge chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
The first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this chapter was "Coyote and the Roadrunner."

Great story BTW. Hary traveling from time lines to time timelines, doind in Voldemort, until he comes back to his OWN timeline, to finish the job. I don't think this has ever been done before...and I love truly original works of fiction...especially ones that are posting as quickly as this. Granted having a 6 month wait forces us read from chapter 1, but that gets a bit old after a while.

Darian

Beep-beep
David M. Potter chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
Brilliant chapter! I too liked the summaries and the details of the one you chose. I hope the ferret is eaten by HJ after he is found out as a murderer.
the-dreamer4 chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
*snigger*

After the scene in the loo, I think you should change the secondary category from General to Humor ... that was hilarious!

To think that Harry's worst trauma related to Voldy might be seeing this version in his sleepwear ...

I love this ... it's really different. Nice to see that Harold had it in him even after being spoiled rotten all his life.

One more chapter to catch up, then I have to wait *pout*!

dreamer
David M. Potter chapter 9 . 10/14/2007
Bravo! I love this fic and look forward to future chapters.
1,281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »