Reviews for The Hardest Riddle
InSixGlasses chapter 22 . 11/11/2007
haha

i love the other harrys!
Jimm chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
This one is rather a large change from the standard pattern, isn't it? In all the other worlds, Harry1 is in addition to the native Harry, not shoved into his body...

Thanks for sharing this with us.
lvetoread chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
And I thought 4 Harry's was gonna be good...Harry the House elf? OMG What will Hermione say...I hope he in some way discourages spew...(its S.P.E.W. not spew, Honestly!) I cannot wait to see how this ends up, maybe with Houseelf Harry becoming the Dobby to this worlds BWL...Never know. Well I cannot wait to read more! Thanks again for the wonderful story Wheezy!

Patrick
karlii chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
well.. I thought I'd seen... jus' 'bout everything...

But Harry as a house elf? And the side-plot of DD trying to understand the prophecy and who it is about.. that has a lot of potential! I can see where he is un-trustworthy, even yet.. so it'll be interesting to see how Harry works out this plot to kill Voldy. He should only have to take the potion himself then... as there apparently is no other Harry to share it with.

This sounds like a great idea... and I hope you guys explore it fully! Take your time and develop this one.. in all its aspects..

Keep up the good work! :-)
GinnyLover14 chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
Very nice! Loved the WoW! Keep them coming, hope he meets HIS Ginny soon!
Wonderbee31 chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
Very nice, and can't wait to see how things go for Harry the house elf with the Malfoys.
PSTurner chapter 12 . 11/10/2007
Hey, HJ told him to help himself, so, no problem. I really liked this chapter. HJ had had a real tough life. He got it in the end though. That was nice.

I really like this story. On to the next chapter.

Pam
Beth5572 chapter 22 . 11/10/2007

Terri
PSTurner chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
I so far am really enjoying this story. It reminds me a little of Nonjon's dimension hopping story. But with a real nice twist so far anyway.

I look forward to reading more.

Thanks

Pam
Banner chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
Well, Dumbledore certainly bred true.

It could be a long time before Harry can force a confrontation. I wonder why the Malfoys would want a scarred house-elf? Especially one that served a Light family. I sense a deep, Dark plot.

* cue scary music *
David305 chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
Still enjoying; still encourage using a beta reader to catch errors, or offer suggestions.

"Augustus Longbottom" - Augustus is a male name; JKR calls her Augusta. (twice)

In every previous world, traveling Harry was still Harry. He might meet other Harrys, sometimes very different Harrys (such as the hoofed and tentacle-faced one last time), but "our" Harry did not change species. But here, rather than helping his counterpart, he has actually taken his place. Is there some special reason why you've altered the parameters? Will elf Harry reappear when he moves on? Are you going to let him keep elf magic and popping? Also, why did the timing regress to c. 1990? Previously, the timing was about the same.

(If these radical changes in your format were accidental rather than intentional, that's why a good beta reader is so useful.)

"Harry patted the truck again" trunk

"possibly the thousandths time" thousandth

"Was there another the child of the prophecy," delete both 'the'

"finish Voldemort for once and all." Once and for all

Cheers,

David
Rockyweird chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
okay the story is getting a bit strange but its still a cool story. Hope Harry can become human again after this harry is an elf dimension.
McKinnon chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
That's very unique..
not happening chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
love the story, keep writing
TEC chapter 22 . 11/10/2007
This is certainly a strange one. I didn't have the feeling that he changed form in the other worlds. Hope that's not going to be a problem. Looking forward to more.
1,482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »