Reviews for The Hardest Riddle
EvilDaystar chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
So what if Lemon Drops have been done before. You have to take into consideration that there are 324,664 Harry Potter stories just on .

It's getting harder and harder to come up with purely original ideas. As long as credit is given, when one can remember where they read something they are recycling, then I say No Harm, No Foul.

I do hate you a tiny little bit for the use of multiple Harry's. I'been toying with something like that for a bit but could never turn it into a workable story. I'm thinking of doing an Odd Idea story much like Rorschach's Blot. The one shot would have Luna talk about alternate universes and Harry pulling alternate versions of himself into his world to try to see if he could find a way to kill voldemort. All kinds of Harry's would be pulled from alternate realities, Evil Harrys, Good Harrys, Harrys that don't know about magic, Harrys that work with Voldemort, Harrys that work against voldemort because he's an obstacle to his world domination ... much arguing ensues until voldemort breaks down the door where the Harrys are meeting and get blasted by thousands of spells.

Anyways, good story. Keep it up.
igor chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
Really amazing story, love what you are doing here. I know this might already be on your mind OR too cliche, but did you perhaps consider doing a 'Good' Dumbledore versus an 'Evil' Dumbledore? I don't know, just the Yoda tendency made me wonder how it would look? :P Thanks though for the story, love it.
Rocky235 chapter 11 . 10/17/2007
“I don’t know if I’d call it murder. More like a pest extermination.”

Your irreverence for all things Voldie is refreshing. Dang funny too.
Rocky235 chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
I looked up the Long-crested Eagle and you hit the nail right on the head. That was perfect for Harry.

I can't belive it. I just turned around and you have another 9 chapters up!

Thank you.
knightsbridge chapter 12 . 10/17/2007
Wow...you REALLY don't like Ginny. Thanks for giving me the Hermione I know and detest I honestly DID like her in The Manipulator of Destiny, but everyone writes the screaching know-it-all SO much better than a soft and caring Herminone.

Loved Ron's line about hoping Ginny was okay in there, and HJ's rejoinder: She's dead you moron!

Darian
mrmistoffelees chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
You've done a great job with this! It'd be neat if you could put Jack Skellington or Oogie Boogie-both from Nightmare Before Christmas-in a chapter.
Paul chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
Awesome Story!
amy-the-rat chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
Well, the four Harrys story was awesome. Are you planning on doing one where Harry's a Death Eater and/or Voldie's adopted son?
Dead.Account.Canada chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
Your story absolutely rox my sox!

Woo!
Zoroz chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
nice
TEC chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
I really enjoyed the Harry Quartet & the final touch of the real ghosts was perfect. I also love Snape as the new Slytherin Ghost. Looking forward to more.
honore chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
Again, very nicely done. 4 Harry's plus a ghost Harry, and Snape... Excellent. Thanks
dave-gerecke chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
Have enjoyed the fast updates but understand.

Hope you keep going at a normal pace.

dave
haroonangel chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
Brilliant Fanfiction Mate!You are Absolutely Brilliant up This great Work and Great Update Speed.
David M. Potter chapter 18 . 10/17/2007
What a wonderful chapter. I love the fact that the ghost of Harry and Sev came back to assist. I wish someone had taken the money and resources from his vault.
1,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »