Reviews for MOAS
Nicky Reid chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
mmmmmm, good one

I think I need some coffee
KouenTaisa chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
... apparently I am still missing random fics that I thought I'd read. The reason I am spamming you is because I am trying to stay awake on night shift and I love the smut and your stories so I am re-reading and catching new things. :D
Trissacar chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
awwww so cute! 3
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
This was a goody. Well played out
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I can't lie - I squee'd a little when I read the summary.

Love it.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wonderful story - you get both the friendship aspect and the bit of romantic tension down!
Tjix chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I had already read this story, but I remembered loving it so much that when I saw the title on my search list, I just couldn't resist the temptation to re-read. An excellent one-shot.
Vimmi99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Great fic.

Abby and Gibbs are both totally in character. I love that you had her reliase that her banter was a little revealing for her MOAS. I loved the line

" “Hello, Gibbs? Seven years of knowing each other, six birthday dinners, one overnight stay hiding out from a homicidal maniac, and a partridge in a pear tree? I’d say we’re on date fifty by now.” "

Really awesome writing overall.

Vimmi
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aw, that's so sweet...
dog5697 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
hey ilove this story
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Here I am again. And I gotta say: Adorable. Even though I liked my first one just a tiny little bit more. But still loving it
Hallenee chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I love it!
Mandolin Reign chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Very well written and so in character. I loved it!
Fictional Reality chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow, I really got caught up in that!

Wicked
Catlantean chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Short, but great :) You write Gibbs and Abby so perfectly - as I read your fics, I can actually see and hear them in my head, as if I were watching the scenes you describe in an NCIS episode (and I really, really hope I get to see an episode like that one day!).