Reviews for Lost and Found
neo chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
love it. please write more.
SapphirestarXD chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Are you going to continue this ?
Spark 2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Please get the idea of crossover if you like code lyoko
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
continue PLEASE
Extreme Dinosaur Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Please write more to this story
lonely medicbot girl chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Great so far1 keep going i want to know what happens next lol
JTank90 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
This is a great story is there going to be any more?
Gray wolf jr chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Good story. Keep on good work
trigger12 chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Well, I knew a little bit about it, checked the intro on youtube... and I'm not really digging it. Sorry, I'm a picky shopper. LOL Anyway, I only have 1 or 2 things to say here.

1. Silly as this may seem, but you might want to give you're fav show some research. EXAMPLE: "T-bone landed his flying car or bike near some park." I luagh at mistakes usually, and this shows as one. The only way I would be confused about what to call it, is if it looked like a bike, but had a load of hardware on it and was as big as a car.

2. You need to work on ending you're chaps and making sure it dosent look unfinished. You could read my story and not know I wasn't sure where to end it, becuase I cose a 'Clifhanger' Wich seems to be my nich.

As I said before I'm not a big fan, but I'm not a 1 fancdom persone. My other one is Transformers. I hope you have some remote liking to that, but I see you're female... why does everyone I know who is a fan of swat kats a female? LOL I can get it, cute, furry. Me, same, think Felina's hot, and the only trhing on this planet that has made me easier accepting of slash.

Ahem. Sorry for saying that here, just killing two rbirds with one stone is all. LOL That's all the advice I got, unfortunatly. Trigger.
Mark chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
Cool. So what happens with Haxx? Will he join T-Bone or continue to be the pawn of the Raptors that just keep dragging him down? He should leave them, and the ultimate upset is he joins his former enemies, now friends to stop the Raptors.
Mark chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Will there be more to this story?
Rick Cavalla chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hey! I don't know why, but somehow I always thought there aren#t any Extreme Dinosaurs stories on FanFic! Nice work here! And you even included Ridge! I think it's a shame that he appeared in just TWO episodes! Man, and they choose Hard Rock as the new member instead... good work! Ridge is quite cool!
Ninja Turtle Fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Having trouble with your spelling on what Bullzeye is huh. Well let me help you. this is how you spell it. Pterodactyl. But the word Pteranodon is the real name for those creatures. But you can do Pterodactyl if you want. If I see more spelling that is wrong. I'll let you know Extreme Blazing worriors. Plus the word damn is never used in this show. But you can use it if you want.