Reviews for Season 2 Restoration Project
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
When will you finish this and go back to the original story
iJaycob chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was unexpected, in a positive way. I read the original story, and while it was enjoyable, it lacked flow and essential character traits that is nicely introduced in this revised version. This feels like a more mature writing style, with less grammatical errors and oh-so-annoying word-repetitions. Your writing has really grown into a more confident style, and you are able to present and distinguish the main characters different personalities successfully. You haven't lost your touch (if I'm gonna be honest I didn't really think you had much touch in the original story), and as a matter of fact, I believe it's quite the opposite. You have actually gained some.

Good luck on finishing the rewrite and conclusion of the original story, I look forward to seeing more of your work. If you want, I can write a review for the original story (bear in mind, it will be a long one), but I'm probably going to write it even without your permission.

/Jacob
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
You haven't lost your touch. Please update soon. Rereading the original isn't abating my anger like it used to.
Krazy25 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
This story is awesome, even though asuka is pretty fucked up right now. lol. But reading this and going along with the evangelion rebuild movies, its awesome. please continue!
Master Hybris chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I'll admit I haven't read this yet but just the fact you posted last month and I didn't know came to me as a shock.

Hope nothings changed.
Raug'moss chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Keep up the good work!
mikefoxcerano chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
please update
Van Pat chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Hi, I'd personally suggest getting back to the first story, finishing that, and then doing this one. By the way, it is a good start, but it might be slow going because the majority of the story was fine the first time through.
Dealer chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Tell you waht if you Update the story to this month I will send you a beautiful woman, and if you change the paring to Shinji and Rei I will convince her to have sex with you. How bout it?
Devaro Ayanami chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Awesome.

I greatly enjoyed Season 2, and though you only have two chapters in Restoration I know I'll enjoy it as much or more than the original.

Hope all is going well for you, I'll wait patiently for updates.

Keep Strong!
GovernorDerek chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
for gods sake man, are you going to update or not? you said that after this you would update the rest of the original story, but nothing has happened yet. its been like a full year now.

course I still think that the Orginal version of the story was perfectly fine.
animefan66 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
The original of this story and this one are really well written. The only main thing that would make me happy is to keep the canadian eva pilot zach in the story, he was hilarious! Keep up the good work.
Fullmetal5000 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
It's about time man. I think that u should take a brake from overhauling the story and just finish the orginal so that u can concentrate on this better then.
Tribun chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Wow, you are still alive!

But now serious, I hope you won't need 9 months for the next update.

You really did a good job on rewriting the beginning of the story. It now flows much better and you actually show the results of 3rd Impact as well. Also, the one-year skip not only makes the children older, but also gives them some time to grow up a little.

-Shinji seems to have gained more backbone, and that's nice.

-Rei seems now much better adapted to living after that year. She acts much more like a normal girl now.

-Asuka seems to have chaged the most. After being ripped apart by the EVA series, that's no wonder. She has become rather quiet and very concerned that she now looks ugly.

Btw., that Misato kept her scar after the impact shows me, that it essentially has a part of her, so when she imagined herself while re-appearing, she of course still had it. I imagine others imagine themselves different from their current health, and thus will re-emerge different. For one, Toji propably has never accepted his crippling injuries and thus they are proably gone.

Uh, concerning Pen-Pen. Wasn't he given to Hikari's care? Wonder why we hadn't heared anything from her.

And what happened to Unit-03? You didn't mention it, so is it Gendo's secret ace in the sleeve?
Daetor chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Ah, so, you're back. When I first read Season 2, I didn't have an account, so I didn't leave a review. It's understandable that you want to re-write the first 45 chapters, some things about them were a bit off, even though the fic was still enjoyable. I'm looking forward to this since it looks like you took some big steps in improving your writing overall.

I wonder how you'll take care of the whole S/A dynamic this time and I also wonder how you'll introduce the other three pilots and their influence in these new chapters. I'm curios overall, especially since you have a lot of work to do ahead of you.

After the "angels" come the "demons" eh? Speaking of that, I wonder what you'll do about that Seal of Diablos thing, if I remember right, it was still there even after chapter 45, so I'm wondering if you can make it even worse than it was. All in all, it should be quite fun. I hope it doesn't take too long to finish because I really want to know what happens to Shinji, Asuka and the others after their encounter with that Russian monster Eva pilot of yours.

Anyway, good luck to ya and I hope to see more soon.