Reviews for Mask and Veil
ZUTARAAAA chapter 8 . 7/15
I love it! I love the way you put the story together, I love every single bit of it. Thank you so much for writing this. I wish Zutara was real.
Anon chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
I love this book. Really amazing. Great job.
Limplict chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Wow, great story! There's so much chemistry between zuko and katara :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Zuko win
fire-ice-love chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Wow I love this story...you did a wonderful jod.
Untilthemoonrise chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
So I kinda wish you would continue this it was very well written and the plot characters feelings emotions were terrific! Please continue :3
MayGirl85 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
so cute :)
servant123 chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
*LOVE*
servant123 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Bwah! Cliffie! Right before the scene at the Abby, I was like "Where is she?" but then Sister Oni showed up and I literally was just MentalFistPump!MentalFistPump!MentalFistPump! There is soooo many things that are awesome in this story, especially with this chapter. I'm so stoked to see what will come next! Keep being awesome! :D
God bless *heart*
servant123 chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Epic epic epic epic! 15/10! That's right! 5 bonus points, because you're just that awesome *heart*heart*heart*! Keep up the AMAZING work! I can't wait to read more!
God bless *heart* ;D
servant123 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
:D :D :D 10 for 10 :) :) :)
servant123 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I love how you're telling the story. I don't know if I'd call it word choice, or style, or phrasing, perhaps, but I really, really like it. It's the well-written idea with the short statement, for example, like the last four lines of this chapter.
I really love this story so far :) I can't wait to read more! Keep up the awesome work!
God bless *heart* :)
servant123 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Heheehe :) Excellent work. I think you're pacing/timing for this story is absolutely spot-on. I'm really enjoying reading this story; thanks for writing it! And for doing so so well! Keep up the fantastic work! I look forward to reading more from you when I'm done with this story :)
God bless ;)