Reviews for The Final Stand
nayin17 chapter 1 . 3/1
Your version was so much better than JK's
nayin chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh I like the scar thing lol, I just wish HP7 is really like your story
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Liked it. Definitely not your run-of-the-mill type story. Sort of like magic meets the impossible. But that's what happened when Voldy tried to kill Harry the first time. The impossible happened. Why not a second time.
nerdify chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
That was overly fluffy, dramatic and unlike Harry Potter. I LOVE IT. Awesome job! Made me all teary-eyed thinking Ginny was really going to die when she's not. :))
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hello. You write really good ficlets and your ideas are brilliant. It,s just a nitpicking fact, but you do what so many other writers do, you spell the word 'vial' wrong. It is not 'vile', which means depraved,base,descpicable,etc.& etc. For me that word when spelled wrong stands out like a sore thumb just like using loose instead of lose, and bare instead of bear as so many writers do. Will you be completing your other multi chaptered fic? I do hope so, as when you do, I shall begin reading it. Do enjoy your time in Germany if you are still there. Take care, J.
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hello,

I started freaking out when Ginny almost died, but I knew she couldn't actually die. Impossible haha.

Great work

Rhr4eva
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Oh my god, a twist! I really thought she had died...I loved this. It was so sad, but really nice. (: Kudos.

Angelica
celtics534 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
sweet
Onehopelesshero chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Nicely done. I must admit my heart rate increased ever so slightly when the killing curse was done.
Amaherst chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Yeah, I always thought Voldie should have done something to Ginny. He would have known about their relationship since everyone at Hogwarts, including Draco, Crabbe and Goyle did.

This was sweet. I nearly cried when I read she'd died.

Then I was smiling when she wasnt!
Prongs II chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I just love your stories. This is really romantic and sweet :)
Here But Not For Long chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Aw! Amazing devotion between the two of them. Very well portrayed in my opinion. I cried, too. :)
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Interesting take on the final duel. Ginny definitely wouldn't have let Harry give in, just to save her life-she would be faithful 'til the end.
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was beautiful! I had that idea in my head too, but yours came out better than anything I could have written!
zcst4eva chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I like it, nice twist. the scar thing is corney, but I like corney! Keep writing.