Reviews for Crimson Door
KKM chapter 30 . 2/8
This was sooooo good. I liked your story much better than the anime and manga endings. I felt like it gave everyone justice and tied up the loose plotlines from the original story much better. All of the details and realistic conflicts really added to the depth of this story. Nice work! :)
iluvfangs chapter 30 . 1/19
Wow! There are no other words but WOW! I read this in one full swoop. I started and kept going. This had everything and then some! Action, Drama, Thriller, Romance, Comedy etc...You name it it had it! I absolutely loved it!
SilentSongAtDawn chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
First of all, you made me cry. A lot. In the middle of school. Not cool. You also killed one of my favorite characters. Also not cool. You took me through an emotional rollercoaster ride, dangling some fluff in front of me, and then having characters kidnapped and tortured or held for ransom. Very not cool. But; this is, without a doubt, one of my favorite fanfictions. The depth of the characters was amazing, you kept them in character but showed their actions in a light that made them seem so very different. You made me actually LIKE Yuki! This story is phenomenal, and I don't think I'll ever forget it.
Lena Elika chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
Beautiful, emotional writing, well thought-out intriguing plot.. Thank you for an amazing story! I wanted to read something with Zero, but avoided pairing him with Kaname; one of your other stories, your talented way with words, persuaded me to give it a try, and I just couldn't stop readinga rare find!
Mirria1 chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
Kaname's mother and fathers names are Juri and Haruka.
Just so you know.
jj chapter 30 . 6/15/2016
that was very well written and i loved it thank you for the great story keep up the good work
werwolf-yasya chapter 30 . 2/12/2016
Ow, I love this sweet and beautiful fanfic.
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 30 . 7/14/2015
At first I was hesitant on reading this but when I through the second chapter I got more interested and I have to say this was AMAZING! One of the best stories I ever read. I can't wait to read the sequel which I'm about to do now. XD
xyra kaze chapter 29 . 2/13/2015
Lol. That absolutely touching.
Xyra Kaze chapter 30 . 2/13/2015
Sad and sweet. This is the best vampire knight fanfiction in the world. Reading any other story feels so wrong because you write so beautifully.
Xyra Kaze chapter 28 . 2/11/2015
Yuki really just lost everything. That's beyond sad.
Xyra Kaze chapter 27 . 2/11/2015
That is sad! No! Kaname needs to carry on living!
Xyra Kaze chapter 26 . 2/11/2015
If I could just kill rido I would. He is an ass.
Xyra Kaze chapter 25 . 2/11/2015
I feel like crying. That has got to be the worst thing in the world.
Xyra Kaze chapter 24 . 2/10/2015
Ichiru is such a jackass in this story. He really gets on my nerves every time I read anything about him.