Reviews for Crazy
Spirit of Wynter chapter 7 . 2/3
Way to speak in riddles Dumbledore- Gandalf would be most proud.
Jayna really needs to work on being subtle.
Great work~
Spirit of Wynter chapter 3 . 2/3
*giggles* I just love Jayna~ She's so blunt and yet it's hilarious.
Spirit of Wynter chapter 1 . 2/3
I just loved Jayna! What inspired you to write this? More please! I LOVE your writing style~
-Sincerely
Spirit
Absolutely brilliant
I adore their relationship
Honestly, I can't wait to see how tom turned out in this new period
I love the development you got going
Seriously this is amazing and I'm looking forward to the next update
You have to UPDATE YOUCANT LEAVE IY LIKE THIS PLEASE ICANT LIVEWITHOUT THIS I NEED NOURISHMENT
StressedButWellDressed chapter 19 . 1/1
I was surprised by how much I was drawn into this story! I usually don't like the Tom Riddle fanfiction I come across and this is the first to have caught my attention. Please post soon; I can't deal with the wait!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
this is so incredibly fucking written and if you don't update soon I will die
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
pleaseeeeeee
updateeeeee
im dyinnnnnnnn of suspenseeeeee
VolvicBabe chapter 19 . 12/19/2015
Omf update soon when you can. I really love this fic and I love you *hugs* this fic is beautiful
LittleRain1 chapter 19 . 12/8/2015
Oooo, this is good...update pleassee
Ilovebooksbutmoviesaregoodtoo chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Moaning Myrtle's real name is "Myrtle Elizabeth Warren", not Myrtle Goffe.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
Please update soon .I can't wait to read what happens next . I've read this story two times now and can read it again and again without getting tired of it .Your story is amazing so far .It's just Please Please update it soon ! : )
nerderlyne chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
I simply love this story. It's fascinating. I feel that Riddle fell for her too fast. But, I don't know. It seems genuine. Jayna is heartwarming, Ravenclaw that swears and cannot read textbook. It screams ME.

Please update. I need to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
hoLY crAp you've made me cry like three times! Please keep writing you're amazing and you portray tom perfectly. I LOVE THIS OK PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
Plz update please pretty please