Reviews for The Courtship of Kurosaki Karin, Espada Style
BernizeLuOhTaku chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
awesome and hilarious hahahahah :)) love it...
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Bahaha! Oh, I loved this. Just genius. Amazing work!
Fantasy.Rat.10 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I couldn't actually belive that there was a fanfic on a pairing between Karin and Grimmjow. when i read this, i couldn't stop chuckling/ ROFLMFAO ! XD But to think there is a wedding. . . well, that is just AMAZING! gonna look for more of your stories. i'll let u know what i think.
signifytheworld chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
LOL. That was just so.. Cracky. I loved it! Honestly, I'm a Hitsugaya/Karin fan, but I LOVE crack pairings. This one, especially, was an AHMAZING piece. I just can't get it thought my head on how amazing I find this one-shot.

Otherwise, I loved it. Your writing was interesting, hilarious, and above all, crack XD I need to read more fanfics like this. (:
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
HUH WHAT. That was priceless. xD
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
LOL! i loved it! 3
Japanime17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OMG i died laughing! XDDD I LOVE IT
Laffy50 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This right here is my favorite story! END OF SUBJECT! I love crack stories with even crackier pairings!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh my god!
I'm great! know fic's only three of these characters that I loved it hurts!
English is not so if I understand you know why

Greetings!
muuuu chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
that was freaking amazing!
firetrap chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hahaha! That. Was too good. Suddenly, I had the urge to look up crack pairings and I have to admit, this was much better than what I expected a GrimmKarin fic to be. I had to keep myself from laughing outloud. xD
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Imma gonna say it just one last time, except different:

"My name is Ichigo Kurosaki. You romanced my sister. Prepare to die."
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
HOLY SHI-

Did i just read a GrimmKarin fic?

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

I am pretty much surprised right now, and for a weesy moment i forgot how to breathe.

You've got class, man, you've got class.
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
LOLOLOLOL
Fuck You FFN chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Brilliant parody. I love this to pieces, and the bit about the soccer uniform just cracked me up.
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »