Reviews for The Courtship of Kurosaki Karin, Espada Style
Allaxei chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
LOLZZ thats fucking funny! lolzz
BookWormie123 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Holy hell I've entered the Twilight Zone.

This is great. So amusing, in a kind of weird way.
half-breed vampire chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME NICE!
Melissa986 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Hahahahaha... U are a wonderful author! I can't stop laughing 'though i finished to read this story!
XoX chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
OMIGOD! This is very funny! LOL!
Adel Mortescryche chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh my freaking God, this made me laugh non-stop through the time it took me to go from the first word to the last. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pairing.

I think I love you. I really do. With un-stalkerish intentions behind it, because anyone who can manage to pull this off, make it look plausible and make us feel so god-damned sorry for Ichigo *needs* to be loved by the readers.

Favourites bits have to be Ichigo's reaction - especially where he heads out, draws his mask and says 'Grimmjow, prepare to die' *snickers* - Rukia fainting, Grimmjow flashing in and shoving a picture of himself into Ichigo's hand, and Renji's out-and-out laughter. Who wouldn't laugh in such a situation, though?

THANK YOU for the hilarity. And crack-pairing. XD
deepthoughtz chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I lol'd. Hard.

Roflmao. XD
Omonomonom chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
HAHAHA. I know your wrote this for laughs, but I actually searched for this pairing. I love most crack pairings. Was looking for a Byukaya x Karin one, but sadly no one has been crazy enough to write one. I had a good laugh with this story though. Thanks for the story!
Jean Curtis chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Pure genius! I've been waiting for something like this for the longest time, and after much searching, I found it. The ending was hilarious, and I give you three-million thumbs up for doing this.

YOU ROCK!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hahahahaha XD oh mai kami! That wuhz freakin hilarious! Ah! I luved tha endin, good job! XD
Nosferatu523 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
OMFG. This is seroiusly EPIC. xD Best thing Ive readin a LONG time.

:D
Reflected Moon chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
aww! i want to read a karin X grimmjow fanfic bt this is the only one! its really cute n funny! i like the last part it was really hilairous!
Tony Tony Asako chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
xD Epic one-shot. I'm still laughing while writing this small review.
silveraqueen chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
lmao.
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! OMG HAHAHAHAAA! LOL XD THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY! LOL XD ! DO I HAVE TO CALL YA NII-SAN? LOL XD ICHIGO JUST LIKE FUCKIT IKILL U W MY BARE HANDS! LOL XD XD I LOVED THIS!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »