Reviews for The Courtship of Kurosaki Karin, Espada Style
GamerNeko chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
AUhauHUAHuahuHAUhauHUAHu

"...Do I haveta call ya nii-san?"

THE BEST XD
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
this fiction gave me rigor mortis.

i got to the part with the picture and suddenly every limb of mine locked up on me.

wasnt bad though.
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh, dear god, you've killed me. I didn't know I could laugh so hard.

Good job, very good job - I love that last line.

God, this is classic.

-Kimsa
laura dietz chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
OMG! This has to be the funnest thing that i have ever read in my life! I makes me want to write a karinxgrimmjow rommance fanfiction now just for the hell of it! i was laughing so hard that i almost fell off of my bed!
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Man, every time I come back to reread this story, I start giggling before I've even opened the page. The idea that he releases just to drop off a myspace-esque photo of himself kills me for some reason. Thanks so much for this delicious crack.
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
...XD! I love it! But who's wedding was it? his? Karin's?
Curiously-Insane chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
hahahahahahahahaha omg thts so funny, disturbing, but funny

btw grimmjow is a hollow, he doesnt have a heart
DarkDan1100 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha! Pore Ichigo! It was too funny though and it was well written.
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
i think there was another story on this pairing, something about triangles...or squares...or something...
Khai the Shipping Queen chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
OMG!I can't breathe XDXD!

That was freakin hilarious!It was bloody brilliant,and I loved every word!

I raised an eyebrow when reading the summary,and I knew that it was going to be hystaerical.

And I was not disappointed ;D

When Grimmjow asked if he should call Ichigo 'Nii-san'...and Ichigo's reactions...I cracked got in trouble,lol

That was the definitaion of a crack fic,but it was an awesome one :D

4/;5

Mizuki of the Mist
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh god! *Dying of laughter* That was hysterical! My fave part would have to be when Rukia passed out (I think I would, too.)
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
hahaha awesome.
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVED THIS BEYOND HUMAN REASON! I literally smiled the entire way through, no joke. great crack pairing! I can imagine grimmjow coming up with a lame excuse to give a girl chocolates XD great job!
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
LOL! that was randomly hilarious. Funniest moment was when Grimm used sonido to put the picture in Ichigo's hand. XD

thanks for the good laugh. D
you know who it is chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
that was brilliant lol funny as hell lol try to do another chapter please
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »