Reviews for Biased
Helena Black chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
loved it! lol
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Read and favorited it a long time ago. Was rereading and realized I never left a comment. Beautifully done. Absolutely love it. Thanks for sharing.
IAmFueledOnBooks chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
This is fucking hilarious. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
HAHHAHAHA poor McGonagall!
Kinsie chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I enjoyed this piece immensely! The humor was well mixed in with the commentary so it was easy to follow. I've got to say, my favorite part was that last bit!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I really like this idea, but I thought Sirius was a beater and Remus did the commentary
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Best. Harry potter fic. Ever. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
AHAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! Sirius says halirious stuff like this all the time anyway, but imagining him through a microphone with McGonagall listening makes it ten times more hilarious!
MissEMT chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Brilliant! So funny and so Sirius! Good job.
sansadarling chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I laughed so hard, I love this!
poser16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was awesome! I was so caught up in the energy and excitment (not to mention the hilarity) of Sirius's commentary. Very well-written.
Great job!

poser16
Jess Grape chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hahaha, I loved it :D Well, I wanted to ask you if you let me transalet this fic into spanish, of course, all the credits goes for you :D
ProcrastinatingSloth chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Great story! I love how you show the relationship between Sirius and Professor McGonagall, I can't believe how many people think that James is a seeker, in the books it clearly states that he is a chases. Overall a great story, I love reading your oneshots.
learningtowrite1996 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
this was hilariousely adorable :)