Reviews for Gaining Respect
Yay for Hanatarou.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 4/3
New headcanon!
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 2/24
Hanatarou doesn't get nearly enough attention, if you ask me. This was a fantastic read! Would love to see other people's reaction to finding out that Kenpachi respects Hanatarou, though. :P That would be fun! xD
melode chapter 1 . 1/7
Great story. Very well done.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hanatarou is amazing.
Cinni
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
LOL How fun. :D
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
*squeels* I LOVE HANATATOU! I JUST WANNA CUDDLE HIM TO DEATH. I WILL HUG HIM AND SQUEEZE HIM AND CALL HIM HANA! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
zombiebaby chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Whoooo! Go, Hana-Chan!
thewindsofsong chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
you go hanataro! is he drawing strength from uohana?

this is hilarious and wonderful.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Gahh! I love it!
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
wow. thank you for writing a very good story featuring one of my favorite characters! hanataro is so adorable!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wao. Love it.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was good. You go 'Hana!
Mugiwara Otome chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ogre. Awesome story... should have a sequel... or maybe an extra chapter showing how he gets chased around by Zaraki, asking for a fight. Then the reactions of his friends and other shinigami...
Elvenlaughter chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this story. The idea of Hanatarou being one of the few who can cut Kenpachi is, oddly enough, not so surprising. I've always felt that Hanatarou had to be stronger than he seemed. I mean, in all of fourth division, he is the seventh seated officer, so he is ranked seventh beneath Unohana herself. It makes sense that he would have some decent power. :-)