Reviews for Gaining Respect
zombiebaby chapter 1 . 3/15
Whoooo! Go, Hana-Chan!
thewindsofsong chapter 1 . 3/15
you go hanataro! is he drawing strength from uohana?

this is hilarious and wonderful.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/8
Gahh! I love it!
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 1/17
wow. thank you for writing a very good story featuring one of my favorite characters! hanataro is so adorable!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wao. Love it.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was good. You go 'Hana!
Mugiwara Otome chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ogre. Awesome story... should have a sequel... or maybe an extra chapter showing how he gets chased around by Zaraki, asking for a fight. Then the reactions of his friends and other shinigami...
Elvenlaughter chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this story. The idea of Hanatarou being one of the few who can cut Kenpachi is, oddly enough, not so surprising. I've always felt that Hanatarou had to be stronger than he seemed. I mean, in all of fourth division, he is the seventh seated officer, so he is ranked seventh beneath Unohana herself. It makes sense that he would have some decent power. :-)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Because even mice can bite. It's always the quiet ones, even the genuinely peaceful quiet ones.

...I can hardly believe Hanatarou got away with that.
NiRinn chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
"You've aggravated your injuries." made me cackle. This was awesome!
LCextrordinaire chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I love this! Go Hanataro! One of my favorite characters!
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awesome
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Go Hanataro!
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You know what else I can totally see happening beside this story? I can see Ken-chan demanding that nobody but Hanatarou heal him from then on out. Good job!
Fantasy.Rat.10 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I never thought that there would be a fanfic where Hanataro would be smiling over creating an injury- much less on war-mongering Zaraki Kenpachi! XD this was an amazing story!