Reviews for An evening in Buenos Aires
Animechan123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
*SQUEELS MADLY* AWW SO KAWAII!
Mua chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Loved it. Well written and not rushed. Yay. 3
CEO of Internal Affairs chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
heehee! . this is a favorite for sure. for once quatre isn't freaking useless! it's like no one wants to accept the fact that quat is an amazing pilot and not a girlygirl. thank you thank you! this story made me so happy! wonderful vocabulary, flow, and visual writing!
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I really enjoyed this story. There were a few grammar issues here and there. But it was great. The plot was good. You write the best Quatre.
ckhushrenada chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
o ...this way just so cute
chronoofdarkness chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
beautiful. just beautiful.
scrtshdfgry chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
this was a very satisfying one shot. good job!
crazy chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Kawaii! _
rowen raven chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
TrowaxQuatrexTanghot steaming lemon. God that was mean, the inuendo in that single word "Tango" leaves one panting in anticipation, but there is nothing, and thats low. Apart from that great story I really enjoied every sentence, very well developed, a good solid plot, it unfolded cohirently and rationaly, not too fast not too slow, I keeps you interested, and the duel theme at the ending with the mission and the personal issues keeps one sitting on the edge. Presice and short descriptions and the use of sensorial images always convey the apropiate mood, they remained in character all the time, in a word brilliant! It sound like a school report right, what I'm trying to say is that it was very good, you rock, my hat and fangs go off to you.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Man was the fic action and drama packed. It was very entertaining to read. It was very well written and the details were great. I loved how Quatre and Trowa worked everything out in the end, I love happy endings. I always love stories to show the Gundam Pilot's bond of friendship. Again awesome work and great fic.
enqueri chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Another of the wonderful stories that you write and thankfuly share with us. I have loved how the relationship between quatre and Trowa is not always easy and corny and also the chat between Heero and Quatre.

Thank you again for you story.

Oh yes, are you still writing masterminds, i can wait for another chapter...
androgyny chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This has to be one of the finest one-shots I've read on FF. The story was dead-on throughout, no loopholes or out of character parts... Just pure, delicious story.

Thumbs way up.