Reviews for All the Right Mistakes
What's not believable is that Harry would pay so much attention to her clothes, especially not if he finds her attractive guys notice boobs buns hips legs faces not earing heels make up French cut blouses n pencil skirts or whatever other technical terminology might be applied to women's clothing
Seems a bit stupid that hArry would be able to best several deaths eaters beat voldemort and yet be so pathetically dismal that had Seamus not been there malfoy would have single handedly and effortlessly wiped the floor with him.
themergitonian chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Good story.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
what a fucking terrible fanfic. let's make harry and hermione cheat. but they're the good guys right? so let's ginny a cheater and druggie and ron a selfish prat to make them look worse. oh, wait? you mean making ron and ginny into horrible people doesn't change the fact that harry and hermione are horrible too?

damn.
kyraboo chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
Loved this!
Belikov's girl chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
FINALLY I CAN SLEEP.

So 12:37am and I'm reading this in my phone cause I just had to see how they ended up together. Must say you did a good job at keeps
Readers intrigued. Congrats on a good one.

Xoxo Belikov's-Girl.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
You should get into more detail in the sex scenes it makes me so horny
HoosierCullen chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SiriuslyPink chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
Ugh. I think chapter just made it worse.
SiriuslyPink chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
See? Second choice! I hate Harry and I hate stories like this where she's always second choice and gets picked last over the first girlfriend. Crappy ending. All this angst and drama and Harry being the way he was makes me just want to punch my computer and throw my iPhone o.o Ughh.
SiriuslyPink chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
If I were Hermione, I'd let Harry keep that lying bitch Ginny. And then I'd go somewhere else, far, far away (but not before breaking it off with Ron) and raise the baby there. Just to escape the consequences while keeping the baby at the same time. Gah, I really hate Harry. Seems like Hermione's Harry's second choice. He'll probably only choose her after learning about Ginny's whoring around. That's hardly fair.
Michael Bennett chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
This...Had...Better...End...Well.
Publicola chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Fun story, poor ending. Far too cursory to be satisfying. Ginny knows that Harry cheated on her, Ginny reveals she's a manipulative... witch who's been cheating on Harry, Ron and Hermione actually talk to each other, Harry and Hermione do the same, and life moves on, all in a few thousand words. Yikes. Each of those is worth at least a chapter, if only so you can deal with the aftereffects. I was really geared up for some reveal of how Ginny came to be hit by a car outside a Muggle hotel (come on, that is the perfect set-up to have that be revealed), but that came and went without ado.

Eh. Better cut this short before it goes on too long. Great set-up, poor execution, at least towards the end, but still enjoyable while it lasted.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Man, I've to say this is the worst story I've ever had the misfortune to come across.
Unnecessarily long, totally unoriginal and not to mention shitty. Oh God!
Soup-A-Star chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
YES YES YES! Brilliant ending to a fantastic story, loved all the romance, the angst, the pain, the story plot, everything was perfect. Definetly going in my favs and definetly going to be read again. Brilliant brilliant story