Reviews for Interference
Kazima Kuwabara chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
i really just like the way this was written. It's an interesting style. I hope i haven't already reviewed this. :
Dark Wolf Shadow chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
very cute! i like it. and meg is Supernatural demon Meg, right?
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
One again one of your stories is going on my favorites list, imagine that ;P

As for the Meg thing, my only guess would have to be the demon from Supernatural. She was the daughter of Azazel (a.k.a. The Yellow-Eyed Demon , The Demon, or Yellow Eyes). So correct or nopey?

Tala-Paige
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Meg from Supernatural! Oh I got that.
Adara's Rose chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This was sweet, and funny, and romantic. I liked it.

Oh, and Meg is the possessed girl in Supernatural Season 1, the one they throw out a window and later perform the exorcism on.

...where is my cookie?

/river
FractionsSpeakLouderThanWords chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Supernatural.

I can has cookie now?
Vixen of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Meg Megeara - one of the 3 Erinyes of greek mythology, They are typically shown as hags with monstrous wings and sharp claws or whips. Hades punishers, megeara deals with the jealous and envious as well as infidelity
B.A.D.Child chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
O i like this one 2 it's full of pretty plot colors...yeah yeah I know pot bunnies and what not...but I hate bunnies there evil and can kill you (shudderes and hides)
Scottishwriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I guess I don't get a cookie. Who's Meg?
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Hm...either Family Guy or Supernatural. Am I right?
Niki chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I don't know about getting the Meg thing, but I do know that that kinda freaked me out. I just got a girlfriend who's name is Megan (spelled just like that) and who is a freshman. Granted, in high school, but still... I liked the story a lot, though. The end was magnificent.
Elianna chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I get a cookie! Meg is from Supernatural, only she's dead now...kind of. They sent the demon part back to hell and the body died and...

I'll end my fangirl-ing now.

I like the whole thing, but the end is my favorite part. It's perfect.
Medora Redtree chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Yays for non smutty fluffness...now get to the studying so you can write more!
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
nice as always! but again so short...can you please someday write a longer story? *pretty please with sugar on top*
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
MEGSUPERNATURAL! GIMME A COOKIE! (OMG I was way too excited about that.)

Meh, anyway this was really cute and sweet and omg loved it.

-ANimal