Reviews for Alanna's Baby
Molly Gillespie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
hahaha it was actually kinda funny! (Gross, yes, but funny at the same time)
jocelee chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
holy cow. i love this. i'm re-reading the series and was just looking for fanfics. this is hilarious
Lady Knight Kahlan chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very funny!
Pixie Po chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
it was funny but WTF?

did you just write every single guy that was in the book? cause thats what it looked like.

but anyways it was funny so you know, what ever.

nice reading and writing.

bye
annie chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
LOL. This is so sweet. ;3
I love your story chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
ROFL! This is greta!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
GAWD! THAT WAS VERY AMUSING. FAITHFUL? EW. I was wondering, were you on drugs, or coffee, or sugar? Cuz i'm onli able to write that when i take coffee(no, i don't do drugs) I LOVED IT! fell off my bed. my dad was like, hello, can we have an appt with the shrink? AND OF COURSE THE BABY IS GEORGE'S RIGHT? GLARES. *remains traumatized* i loved it!
Lady of Trebond chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
*mouth agape*
alanna cooper chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
that was so funny!

(but the baby is GEORGE'S people, i mean get real)
Gir-Rory chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
hehheh...heheheHAHAHAHAHAHA *falls out of chair* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gets up* Disturbing (very, VERY disturbing), but funny!
bendingwind chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I can't stop laughing... oh dear... it's so unlike anything that would ever happen in the books, it's HILARIOUS!

~Annmarie
snow.fantasy chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
this is so so funny. i thought it was hilarious how liam, george and jon say it was my child. *stifle a laugh*
PrettyPink chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
omg! lol lol lol! ! !

that was SO funny! I was totally cracking up with laughter the whole time! OMG! lol!
Alenor chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
huh? you just confused me way too much, and seeing as i'm confused half of the time anyway, the fact that you confused me more is NOT, and i repeat NOT, good at all. oh well, i guess if you wanted to get it off your chest you had to write it. next time stick to something which makes sense, please?
toad chapter 1 . 5/26/2004