Reviews for Desperate Times, Desperate Measures
surxi25 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Great work. You've made of this a really interesting fic, with everyone trying to double cross each othef. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Hope you update soon! :)
StarSwoop chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Holy moly!
Eerie Iri chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Wow, what a twist. XD Blackout might actually give a damn about Bee. Interesting. XD
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Run! Run! You're in the place where Blackout STORES SCORPY'S CHEW TOYS!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Hah! Jazz up to his old tricks, Frenzy too. This fic is a farce, like a French play whose set has four doors which all slam quite frequently. Yep, funny to the bone.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Blackout here is quite the entertainingly nasty customer. His exact parallel within the Autobot ranks? Here, Jazz. Yes, quite the snerk-fest.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Again minimal words with maximal impact. And the string of Xs at the bottom of the chapter is very clear, although perhaps not so intended.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
The cheerful brutality of "Where is your new toy?" goes very well with "Whose idea was it ...?" which opens this chapter.

Between, some fairly serious sh*t goes down, as CF here puts forth minimal wordage to do a lot of work. Setting described, major problem set up, characters established. Phew! Lot of work for one chapter, accomplished gracefully.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
I am wiggling in anticipation, my dear

Also, I don't think it registered the first time I read this, and I forgot to mention it in the last review-

Do you base your Blackout on G1!Vortex, or is that just a coincidence of characterization?
Eerie Iri chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
LOVED this chapter.

By the way, Ratchet? I'm gonna go with the latter and say Blackie's just using Bumblebee.
StarSwoop chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
awwww poor Bee hope he doesn't get his heart broken,glad you came back to this!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
Holy crap, you updated this!

AWESOME. Lookin' forward to more!
aeroferret chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
Has it really been 3 years? Glad you came back to this story, I enjoy the human A/U's in this.
Eerie Iri chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
This story is teriffic and I really hope you update it soon.
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Shame, shame Blackout. XD Loved this chapter.