Reviews for Je Mourrais
Flipout6 chapter 16 . 2/23
...Combine one of the best fics I've ever read with it not being updated in five years, and the latest chapter ending on a cliffhanger and what do you get? Frustrated xD and the very real possibility that this review won't ever be read. (But hey, you never know.)

This is one of my favorite stories that I've read on the site here, easily. Earned a favorite for what's there and a follow just in case more appears. Kudos, but...more, dammit!
Cat chapter 1 . 1/19
This is easily the best Chief/Cortana fic that I've read so far- the characterization is sound, it feels like the proper Halo universe, and I'm invested in the story. The original characters in particular deserve mention, since I feel that a lot of care has been taken to give people like Jack, Kramer, and Dari distinct personalities and concise but informative backstories. This makes it extra sad that this story hasn't been updated in four years, since I kind of really want to see what happens next. But even incomplete, the rest of the fic is good enough that it was definitely worth my time.
Faith Healer chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
I just wanted to say to the last person who reviewed as a "Guest" ... Shut the hell up. If you don't like the story or the way it's written then do one of two things:
1. Be a responsible reviewer and critique it in a tasteful manner. Constructive criticism goes a long way compared to the crap you left
2. Don't read it. It's as simple as that. No one is pointing a gun at you saying "Read this or I'll shoot you?"
Fanfiction is exactly how it sounds. It doesn't necessarily have to follow everything the way the original storyline or background played out. If you have a better "storyline" than by all means grab a pen and paper and start writing.
If not... Shut the funk up!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
United North America sounds fucking stupid in the halo univers it dosnt exist it's still USA Canada and Mexico! UNSC United Nations Space Command ruled by the United Nations and what makes that up the counties that have joined the UN
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Spartan armor is not that easily pierced if at all possible for plasma yes cause it burns right throught projectials no they wouldn't pierce his armor at all not even the gel layer if it can survive a low orbital drop from space and come out unscathed I think you might just need to reassess just how strong that armor is!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
The commentary for the first half of the story is complete and utter bull shit!
Parker117 chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Well, shit.
Trainkrazy chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Easily the best Halo fic I've read thus far! Hope to see more! :D
moosejuice5 chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
loving this so far, i hope you write more
meja9201 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
I really like this so far. Big halo fan here. I'm encouraged with the direction halo 4 went that the writers finally figured out that John in love with Cortana won't somehow kill the franchise. Looking forward to the rest of this story.
Thanks so very much.
Meja
The Lightning Bandit chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I came back to this site just for stories like this. A few people around here can really write and this is one of the great stories that have been produced here. I hope that someday I can reread this when its finished. Best of luck in the new year!
General Slime chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
God I really want to see John beat the shit out of Jack, not to mention what Cortana could do to help. Really hope you update this one day.
Bruce-Man chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Please update soon! This story is great, and I love how you capture the personalities of John and Cortana, you capture them perfectly! You captured so greatly the position and desperation that they are in and it just makes me hate the ever-loving hell out of ONI! Please I beg of you continue this great piece of FanFiction!
kami kyuubi sama chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
You have got to update this.
Enigma chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Romeo Echo Mike Foxtrot

REMF

Rear Echelon Mother F'er

Military Jargon, you know...