Reviews for Tangled Web
amz-123 chapter 4 . 12/5/2018
I love the whole premise of this story and you really captured their chemistry perfectly! Did you even end up finishing this story?
oliya chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
next chapter please?(with a cherry on top!:))
tiCocoChanelle chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
And why the hell there are no suit 'cause it's very goooood
lili chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
have you considered writing more chapters? cause the story looks very cool
oliya chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
i love your story and i know that you are not continuing it but i would really really like it if u did !:) still it is up to u
kukrae03 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Hi Merriana...It's been 1 year and 1 month since my last begging post :) I'm so happy to still see you writing and posting (even if for another fandom) ;) I'm sure you're as disappointed as I have been that Melina left the show and I know that puts a damper on the enthusiasm for writing these characters. But, I reread your tales and I continue to hope you may revisit them :) They simply beg for continuance.
JOVANKA chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I first read this story a couple of years back and decided to look it up again it's still an outstanding au fic definately 10/10. It's still not to late to finish it you know always providing your not inconveniently circumstanced i know real life as an annoying way of intruding doesn't it. It's still a wonderful idea none the less.
kukrae03 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Merrianna, I remember when you began this and I would be giddy at the appearance of each chapter...please...please do not allow it to linger unfinished. It's too good of a story!
SMackedCaskett chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
I love this story! Are you going to continue it? It would be a shame if you just let it die... :(
napafun chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
wow really nice storyline XD

hope to read more
lily moonlight chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Really good, thanks for the update and an excellent chapter. I love how you write the tension between Mac and Stella, in their different characters. Different sides of the law, but still that attraction. Really looking forward to more from this and your other stories.
fractured-fairytale06 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
I absolutely love this story... the characters just crackle with tension. PLEASE update soon.
joannahobbit chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
not usually an AU fan but i like.
Asprine chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
Oh.. I loved this. )! I couldn't wait for the next chapter. Wondering what they're going to do about it. )! Lots of questions going through my mind though. Loved how it was written.
Lost in New York chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
An update! Thank you so much! Please, update soon:D I really enjoyed reading this! Stella/Star was brilliant. So great story!:)