Reviews for Raging Torrents
Manavie chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Great end! I enjoyed every chapter in it. You did a smashing job. I'm gona miss it and you a lot. Hope you'll post a new story soon chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
Second time lucky I hope, the first review I typed refused to post for some reason and I lost it! Will try and remember what I wrote!

Great final chapter hon, you really nailed the boys characters and banter as usual.

Just knew Dean would find out about Sam also getting caught in the water but loved how Sam out manoeuvred Dean and turned his words on him! And typical Dean having towels in the trunk to cover the seats before he and Sam got in, don't blame him though, getting wet and dirty is an occupational hazard with them!

“I just mean it makes sense. She killed Rob, right? You kill the person you care about most in the world, no way you're gonna just carry on.”

Sam felt his stomach flip as he realised what Dean was referring to.

That ending really brought home to Sam exactly what he had asked Dean to do, he was so concerned about turning evil that he hadn't thought at all what it would do to Dean if he actually had to kill him! Glad you addressed that as SN missed it there!

An awesome, well executed and entertaining story, gripping from first word til last!
anon chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Great job! Loved the scene especially; it tied in nicely with the boys' situation.
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Nice job wrapping up your story.

I didn't think Dean or Sam was ever going to get the fire started. Though did sound like Dean to keep Jenna's attention on him so Sam could finish the job.

Liked Dean's reaction in the middle of the fight when he found out Sam had been in the water too.

I liked the ending as Sam thought about what Dean said, "...You kill the person you care about most in the world, no way you're gonna just carry on."

I guess that's why I like fanfiction, because we never got that realization on the show.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Until next time, take care.
alwaysateen chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Great last chapter and ending. Nice story.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Hey! This story was great! I really loved Sam's realization at the end. It's kinda the one I wanted him to have on the show. I really thought he would after the whole Madison thing, cause if it killed Sam that bad to kill a girl who he had only known for a few days, how does he really expect his big brother, whose whole life has been about protecting him, to be able to kill him? Always made me mad that that was never addressed. Anyway, another awesome story! Great job! ~Katie~
kogsy21 chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Yay! Good ending to a good story. Thanks for all the time and energy you put into your fics. You do a fabulous job! I really liked the little argument they got into in the midst of the fight. Good stuff. Thanks for the great read!

fwennie chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Oh, I really didn't want that to finish. Loved every chapter. Especially loved this bit..

“Anything else that should be checked out?” said Sam, trying to appear nonchalant and Dean almost grinned. It had to hurt, the amount of effort Sam was putting into that.

That's just so Dean. I just love him so much.

Thanks Quen Super G

Shame on you if you havn't got that on a t-shirt yet...
charis-kalos chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Great ending. Thanks for this, I've really enjoyed it.
apieceofcake chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
deanandhisimpala chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Aw. Wow. What a cool story. I really enjoyed it, and I really liked the ending (although I wish it wasn't over :P) I really liked Dean's line about Jenna leaping through the meadows all happy and smiley LOL. another great story to add to my favourites. Great job!
KatieLB chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
yeah! i was so happy to see such a long juicy or soggy chapter lol... another great job.
ukfan101 chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
good story and I loved the ending...thanks again for a great story
Ivy3 chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
This chapter was the best! It really felt like I was in an episode of Supernatural- the dynamics and the dialogues were spot on. Dean and Sam were terrific and there were so many great lines, I can't quote them all. Here's an attempt though:

*"“We're just trying to help you? Dude, I swear no more 'Ghost Whisperer' for you"- I don't like that show, I prefer "Medium", and I love Dean's (cannon) ghost referrences.

*"“Why is it always me they throw first?”

“Must be cos you're easier to lift.”- Heehee, good one Sam. I always wondered why the evil stuff like to strangle Sam and throw Dean around and beat him up.

I loved how Sam out-manuevered Dean and also came up with the Lasso idea. Plus you mentioned John and young!Winchesters, so that's bonus points.

One typo I found:

"“Must be cos you're easier to lift.” sad Sam dryly and"- SAID.

If this is the end (it feels like it, but you didn't have "THE END" plastered there) it's a great job and I look forward to more Supernatural stories by you.
DeanBean chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
Brilliant chapter,

Poor Dean and Sam

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can