Reviews for Raging Torrents
Nilah chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Yaay! I'm glad to see a new chapyer in my inbox. This story is going great! Can I smell some more Dean hurt followed by a little andst? Can hardly wait. Off to read this chapter now.
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
I loved it! Dean's response to sam's "you first" was great! can't wait for more!
apieceofcake chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
“You can't beat the smell of the woods after it's been raining.” he said, without thinking, then blushed slightly as Dean raised his eyebrows.

“Dude, you start hugging the trees, I'm leaving you here.” he said.

*snort* Love the banter :-)
Amy chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Hm. This can't be good. I hope they can get her lit before she hurts one of them. I'm taking the 'He must pay' line is a clue to how she died? Can't wait to see what happens next.
fwennie chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Dean covered in mud; deep deep sigh. Err, moving swiftly on. Another brilliant chapter, I swear I could hear the exasperation in Dean's voice when he said "Oh come on!" as it started to rain. Thank you for keeping me entertained, here's a box of Thorntons. x
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Hey! Another awesome chapter! I can't wait for more! Please update really soon! ~Katie~
Muffy Morrigan chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
YAY for chapter seven and YAY it is great and YAY for the banter and the lovely scene of Dean cooking eggs and the happy image of Dean in an apron, that will keep me smiling for a day or two. Great work! Fun, exciting and hey "bunny boiler"? Super great! SUPER great! Can't wait for more and I hope that will be coming soon. Although they should watch out, flash floods are scary and that is without a bunny boiler and I think the weather is turning bad for those poor boys! Love it! Love it! Love it! chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
So cute Dean cooking them eggs and toast and Sam's fond memories of them from childhood!

Great that they actually found Jenna's skeleton, but typical the rain starting to fall again, I swear that freaky ghost has something to do with it, either that or the boys just have very bad luck! Along with their weapons they should have thought to take an umbrella then they probably could have got the job done! So with typical Winchester luck the bones won't burn and now Jenna's ghost has turned up and is muttering "He must pay" again! That girl really should find a new line! LOL.

Hope one of the boys has a stroke of genius because that gully is going to be very difficult to climb out of quickly!

Great that you are back with another awesome chapter. Hope you didn't keep changing it over the weekend as you have heard of the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"! And there was certainly nothing wrong with the 6 previous amazing chapters!
Manavie chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Another Wonderful chapter!

Bunny boiler? LOL! and I liked how Sam covered his chuckle with a cough.

Hope you'll update soon...Happy writing till then.
kogsy21 chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Definitely keep it up! You've been a consistently excellent writer - not only on this story but on all of your stories. You're gifted! I can't wait to see what happens next now that they've got "company"!

Ivy3 chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
LOL! At least they found the bones, right?

I loved the idea of Dean cooking them breakfast, Sam being a tree-hugger and both boys covered in mud. Plus Sam trying hard not to giggle and it coming out as a cough- too cute!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Nice quiet moment as the brothers shared breakfast and silent memories.

I liked the quick reference to your other story concerning the Wendigo hunt. I agree, both brothers need to be prepared.

Enjoyed the way you wrote the brothers conversation.

Of course torching the bones can never be easy for the Winchesters. :) So will have to read your next chapter to see how you resolve this.

Thanks for continuing your story and the update.

Take care.
DeanBean chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
That was a brilliant chapter,

I can't wait for the next update :D

More when you can

PS. I think the way you are presenting the characters is just fine so keep up what your doing cause its brilliant :D
Manavie chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
Well I don't really think Dean and Sam were off their characters. It's not like Sam doesn't mother hen Dean. And I liked the chapter and thanks for doing a longer chapter.

Until next chapter take care and Happy Writing!
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
I really didn't think that the brothers have been out of character. Sam does have to watch out for Dean at times. Dean will hide his injuries unless Sam figures them out.

But the brothers take care of each other, that is what is so special about them and that is why we love them.

Just keep writing, you are doing a wonderful job as always.

Look, I'll tell you a secret. If I choose to read a story, I try to say something about it, my way of saying thank you. There are rare occasions I am left with nothing to type because I hated the story and blame myself for reading it. Yet on the stories/authors I do follow, if I don't agree with what has been written, than I usually just say 'thanks for the update' and nothing else. I've never said that about any of your stories, no need. So keep writing the stories the way you want too, because we have enjoyed reading them.

Until the next update, take care.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »