Reviews for Raging Torrents
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
Sam should know by now that hunts never go that easily! :) tsk tsk tsk...Sammy really should have come clean with big brother! it's never good to lie! ;) Great chapter!
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
Personally I think you're doing an amazing job writing the boys. As far as the role reversal, I think that reviewer is incorrect. Sammy has always been the worrying, mother-hen brother. Also in season 3, Sammy has been taking the lead more and hasn't been content to just follow his brother blindly. Trust your instincts and write the story that you want to write, your faithful readers will be here ready to devour every word.

Also, I know that I enjoy when Dean is the protected and Sammy the protector, it's sweet, and I know many others enjoy the same.

My favorite scene,

He supposed it was a little ironic he was doing exactly what he accused Dean of before, but then the difference was he didn't have an ingrained martyr complex that made him ignore potentially life threatening injuries to take care of other people.

That particular trait was all Dean's.

Which was why it was perfectly acceptable for him to badger his brother into revealing everything, even when he didn't want to. It had saved Dean's life on more than one occasion and that was reason enough as far as Sam was concerned.

Just perfect! Double batch of cookies for you!
charis-kalos chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
“Dude, that sentence is just wrong on so many levels!” - loved it, loved it, loved it.

So, is Dean going to find out that Sam's been hiding his own trip in the river?
deanandhisimpala chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
yay... cold wet Dean... and then Dean with only a towel... lmao! great chapter, loved it. :)
Ivy3 chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
One thing though-

"It was funny how has soon as you couldn't actually see someone every time they spoke it was startling"- the HAS shouldn't be there, did you mean AS?

I loved Sam bandgering and "mommying" Dean and their moments rang true. I especially loved this line:

"but then the difference was he didn't have an ingrained martyr complex that made him ignore potentially life threatening injuries to take care of other people.

That particular trait was all Dean's."

So true. Thank goodness he's got Sam to mother-hen him.
fwennie chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
Loving every bit so far. I don't think the roles have been reversed at all, after all Dean wasn't to know that Sam was caught up in the "flood", whereas Sam had seen him being swept away. It's not surprising that if Dean were cold and wet he'd want to get back to the cabin.

Particulary liked this paragraph

That particular trait was all Dean's.

Not just cookies for Queen SuperG but a box of ferrero rocher!
Surplus Imagination chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
I don't think Sam & Dean are too OCC. It makes sense that each would selectively gang up on each other's injuries while hiding their own. I've been enjoying the banter.

Thanks for the update!
KatieLB chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
thank you for not putting jenna in the window watching them ...that would have done my nerves in. Glad they will get one nights rest...maybe LOL. good job on this chapter too
SpikesGirl18 chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
I just discovered this story and it is totally cool :D I love the brother's banter. It sounds just like the show to me-I hope you plan to update soon, I can't wait for more.
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
Loved the banter between the boys as they made their way, wet and miserable towards the cabin! Even when they are snarky at each other there is the underlying love between them! And so funny Dean making sure the river water didn't make it to the impala before dragging his sodden arse inside! Trust Sam to keep quiet about the fact that he got swept up in the water too! Sometimes he's just too stubborn for his own good! We all know he doesn't want Dean fussing too much but if he gets a chill or something worse Dean will kick his butt that he kept things from him!

Hopefully the boys are in for a peaceful and Jenna free night, they really need to get some sleep and recover before going to find and 'toast' her bones!

Another great chapter hon, so loving this story!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
Great chapter, looking forward to more. Is seven done yet?

When?

Patience is not a virtue in your faithful readers! So more, now!

Love this! Awesome job on the dialogue!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
So I guessed wrong. They weren't on opposite sides of the river, just walking towards each other. Glad they found each other. Thanks for the hug - they could get away with it - it's dark.

Thanks for the update.
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
I LOVED the chapter! seriously, anything that bring out the Big Brother in Dean is great! I love how you had Dean go first when walking back and...just everything!
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
loved that you had dean rolling down a hill! great chapter!
Manavie chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
Good to have the brothers reunited.I loved the brotherly banter. You did it really well and the Sam's chick flick hug which Dean managed only because of the dark. Great job dear. Hopefully think you'll update soon :)
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »