Reviews for Raging Torrents
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Very nice beginning!

You have a lot of story ideas don't you? Cool for us!

Great to have you back on the net by the way.
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
It is a solid start to what promises to be an interesting story. Nice little cliffhanger to reel us in for chapter two. Of course, we would be anxiously awaiting the next chapter anyway. As usual, great job with the boys' playful banter and the fluff.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
loved it! I love the dynamic between the 2 brothers...hope Big Brother Dean makes an appearance! :)
Manavie chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Good to have another story from you. Especially a long one. You had interesting start. so I'm really looking forward for to read more

I loved the part Sam tucking Dean in. It's nice to see Sammy taking care of Dean.

Great chapter.

Waiting for the next one!
Amy chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I liked this, the brother snark was good and the way Sam sort of tucked Dean in was sweet. Love my brotherly fuzzies. I'm curious to see what this woman is all about. Good start.
MzPink chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
awesome, i like it please update!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Great start hon, you have set the scene so well!

Could just imagine Dean carefully driving his baby through the rain, nose almost against the windscreen!

Good background about Rob and Jenna Copper - so her personality altered after a car crash and she got clingy to her husband who couldn't take it anymore! Not good the fact there is torrential rain and she drowned him when he tried to leave in a rainstorm!

At least neither of the boys have curly hair, so perhaps she may not target them. Knowing the Winchester's luck though, things are bound to go wrong, especially as Dean tempted fate with his comment!

Dean falling asleep on the sofa saved the boys arguing over who had the bed or whether they would have to share! Guess Sam won't get a good nights sleep though as lying on the bed that the couple had slept in is creeping him out a little! He would be even more creeped out though if he had seen Jenna's face at the window, (I'm just assuming it is her, as no other women have been mentioned!)

This is definitely going to be another of your not-to-be-missed stories, looking forward to reading the 2nd chapter already!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Wow, great start to what I'm sure will be another amazing story!

I love a good creepy ghost story and this one sounds awesome.

My favorite scene,

When he went back into the other room, Dean was sprawled on the couch with his eyes closed.

“Dean?”

There was no response and when Sam went over he saw his brother was asleep. He debated waking him, but the drive had been stressful and tiring and clearly Dean was exhausted.

Going into the bedroom he came back with a pillow and blanket. Carefully he lifted his brother’s head and slid the pillow underneath, then covered him with the blanket.

That was so adorably sweet, I love brotherly fluff...plus Sammy taking care of his big brother just makes my heart happy!

Cookies for you, update soon!
burnmedown chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Oh, creepy! I love the weather element (I'm a big fan of storms) and I can't wait to see where you go with this. Hope to read more soon. :)
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Awsome!

I'm hooked lol...can't wait for more :o)
fwennie chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Nice start, I wonder what's going to happen. Looking forward to getting my teeth into something meaty.
friendly chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
good start.. can't wait for more
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Glad your internet is back... great beginning... looking forward to whats coming next!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Sounds promising so far- I love the image of Sam tucking Dean in and even making him coffee- it's a bit of a reversal and I love it.
jp123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Yay, another story from you, looking forward to more.

Thanks