Reviews for How do you kiss a girl?
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 4/19
Me encantó! Tienes razón en que es algo deprimente que Hayato no sintiera un desorden emocional por su querido décimo. Tal como Tsuna lo sufrió, muy tiernamente C:
Rose chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I just love this. It was very cute but also a little steamy with the kiss amd all haha. Poor Tsuan, getting turned on hehe. I think Gokudera wasn't that ooc. I totally can see this happening in canon. I loved it when he hit his head on the floor. Haha, that's pure Gokudera () I do wish there was smut in here but that's only because well apparently I'm a perert lol. But I found this story very good. I can't wait to read more from you
Eventide Angel chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
We have the same fetish haha That was interesting. They're my brotp, and obvious he would help but even Gokudera beeing ooc, he would do anything for his boss, so I think it's ok what he did. Good one shot!
StoneLily chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I like it
reinblick chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
You shouldn't worry! Around others gokudera has explosive behaviour but around Tsuna..he'd do anything for him! So as for this fic he didn't seem OOC to me..i also like his smart lil self in this fic. Geeky gokudera makes me happy but this will be one of my favorite 5927 fics!
EchoKei chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
One thing... YOU. DO. NOT. SUCK. It's nice... And I like Gokudera- kun's short stubby ponytail too... :)
Ennalight chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
OMG why do you hate this?!
I just started KHR and this is the first fic I read! I loved the fluff! x3
LoStInIlLlUsIon chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Hahahaha, I can just imagine reborn or someone asking Tsuna who was his first kiss. And i would be like O.O Tsuna's seret would be finally revealed! ahahah OTL LOL! This was just cute. This has made me love this pairing! You just a wrote a wonderful fanfic of Gokudera teaching Tsuna! 333 I LOVE YOU OTL AND THIS FIC!
LoStInIlLlUsIon chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I was like smiling and laughing every second like an idiot. The people here are giving weird looks. . But i can't help it! I was like LOL, Gokudera you just had to explain it detail by detail. It was very funny though! And the ""I can go sock Yamamoto and bring him here unconscious!” )))) It was one of the very best line i ever heard!
Xoe-Indigo chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
It was cute, I thought it was sweet Gokudera helped calm him down this fic seemed to have a friendship vibe to me though I dunno. Anyway very sweet :)
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
You So Do Not Suck! Don't say that! XD That made my heart go Doki Doki~ 3 God I love your stories~
waltangina chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Really simple yet I enjoyed it! :D It may be an OOC Gokudera but it's alright! Tsuna was very much in character to notice he's actually OOC~
xXDante-kunXx chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
lol i liked the story
mk-chan160 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hii!

I liked your fic, but it seemed like Gokudera didn't have any 'romantic' feelings towards Tsuna, just his usual obsession for the boss.I thought you would show that he was 'hard' too in the very end, well, I guess I was mistaken ˆˆ'

gonna read your others fics xD

KISSUS