Reviews for Would Be Perfect
SimmyChicken chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aww! This is so sweet!
aang'sbestbuddy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
oh wow this was incredibly sweet. luv it! Just like the rest of your stories :)
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I do not understand why you don't like it anymore. Nor will I ever understand. Amazing story, really!
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hahahaha! xD I love it! It's so cute :) *giggle* *giggle* *giggle*
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Great fic as always, altough i doubt that Aang would be THAT overprotective, sure he would be a bit worried, but he knows that Katara is fully capable of taking care of herself.
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
good story!
nutshak chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Dude! you rock! great story! keep it up!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I can't tell you how sweet that was. It was just purely amazing to be true, though, as kataangers unite, we know for sure it's going to happen anyway...

It was the absolute BEST way to end the oneshot. I mean:

"He didn't reply.

He kissed me."

That was absolutely AMAZING.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Omigosh! I love it so much!
Millie-pops chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Aww, ain't that sweet? Very well written, I thought the ending was lovely. It's been a while since I've found shuch a well written oneshot.

I get scared every so often that Kataang is dying. But I felt very happy reading this! Brilliant, keep up the good work! Best wishes,

My-Little-Domino chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Ah. Young love. ON the subjet of love, I'm totally lovin' your story! Keep on writin'!

Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Wow. I know you don't like it, but I do. No one has ever done this sort of thing before with the night before the final battle. It's extremely original and characterizations are picture perfect as usual. Faved, and I'm keeping you on Author Alert. :)
NausicA chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
As always, a delight to read.
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007