Reviews for XFiles Armageddon
Guest chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
You wrote a wonderful story! Kept me up until 2:30 in the morning so that I could finish it!
xenomorph07 chapter 14 . 1/7/2008
Dude!awesome ending man!i hadnt read the final chapter for a while now coz i was busy with some other stuff,man surely without a doubt,the most action packed finale ever!i would like to take this opportunity,to sincerely thank you for giving me and everyone else who love the x-files or x-philes,if you please, a proper closure,you've filled in the void which had been lurking around ever since the half-baked series finale aired!now am finally glad i can move love to see this get translated onto the big-screen,alas!wishful thinking!once again,congratulations and thank you for the wonderful effort!

Take a bow !

And happy writing!
AllTheTrueBeauty chapter 14 . 12/19/2007
Wow...a great ending to a great story. This is really a piece to be proud of. I had tears in my eyes at the end. Congrats on a job very well done!
Joyce LaKee chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
Yipe! Poor Scully got some damage, didn't she?

Yeah, that clears some things up-I wasn't sure if the Colonists had eliminated all the people or not. I liked it. Hope you write more.

tanith75 chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
Wow what an ending! Non-stop action and I really loved ass-kicking Scully.

Please consider doing an epilogue so we can see what happened to everyone ;)

Great job, it's been fun to read!
Joyce LaKee chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
Whoa. Loved the ending. Not the usual thing you see on this site. But you didn't list this as complete, so are you going to have another chapter?

I like the way you tie in actual XFiles trivia into this story. And I can't believe Dona Lola killed off her colleagues-that was a surprise (but I don't think you meant to say Twitchy Man was bent over backwards-that would mean on his back, and his rear wouldn't be sticking up-not a big deal, just pointing it out-I've done the same type of thing myself).

Mulder's despair, then going back to making wisecracks; Bryce's encouragement; Marita's icy calm- I like the conflicting emotions. And it's very suspenseful.

simplyme88 chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
I am a little speechless right now. I really enjoyed the story a lot, but of that was the ending I'm stunned. It's sad to say but I want to know what happened to Monica, and how are they going to kill the immortal Scully. Wow I really can't believe human-kind died. If something like this really happens I hope I'm died first.
AllTheTrueBeauty chapter 13 . 12/10/2007
Gah! What a jaw-dropping chapter. Fantastic description...I really felt like I was there.
tanith75 chapter 13 . 12/10/2007
Oh. Holy. Crap.

Wow.

Had me glued to the screen!
Joyce LaKee chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
Interesting idea and you pull a lot of different characters into the story. Looking forward to more.

tanith75 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
So I'm thinking the two people that helped William were Melissa and Samantha, right?

Can't wait to see what happens next.
xenomorph07 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
you already know what i would say but what the heck,bloody sodding brilliant! :D,waitin for the update!
AllTheTrueBeauty chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
Great story so far. It's been a very exciting read, and I'm sure there's more to come. Keep up the great work.
malexandria chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
Excellent story so far can't wait until you finish it!
Deyse chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
Hello there!

I've been reading all the chapters of your story until the latest one, and I had to say I simply adored everything I've read!

I've always wondered what had happened to Mulder and Scully after the last episode, and where they had gone, and how they moved on with their lives and reading your story was like watching a real episode!

I love the fact that they're still together, hiding themselves and working on a way to save the world. I also love the fact that John and Monica got married (chuckled at the scene in the kitchen, with the food Monica prepared him!).

Seeing Gibson, Marita and William again, and how you managed to bring them all together in the story is also great. I was moved with the scene where Scully realises that the boy sitting in the car is actually her William. Very touching.

Please, update this story soon!